·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to try to make a sig

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
There's a test forum at the very bottom of the site for this type of thing for future reference.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the V6 wont fit in there either:( LOL
How do I make a sig?

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Rickady88GT said:
How do I make a sig?
I like your sig, but unfortunately I do not think its going to work over here. I think Troy has images turned off in signatures on this forum. I tried to play around with it a little and didn't get it to work anyway. I think the best you can do is the Avatar.

Way OT, but is your 3.5L quad cam V6 the Olds Shortstar V6?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it is a 3.5 DOHC all aluminum 90* V6 from an Olds intrigue. I have the 4 speed auto 4t65E, fast ratio power steering from a 2000 Camaro SS, keyless entry, anti theft system and more.

So how do you get the sig in the box?

·
Premium Member
10,365 Posts
Rickady88GT said:
Yes it is a 3.5 DOHC all aluminum 90* V6 from an Olds intrigue. I have the 4 speed auto 4t65E, fast ratio power steering from a 2000 Camaro SS, keyless entry, anti theft system and more.

So how do you get the sig in the box?
I am not an expert but I believe if you go to the control panel and click on edit Avatar, you will be able to put your sig (picture) there as a JPG.
Hope this helps, maybe an older member can give you a better answer.
Good luck.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Go undd under the Control panel section click on Avatar. Follow the instructions there for a custom avatar.

Unfortunately, you are restricted to 100X100 pixels, so your whole Avatar isn't going to fit. Maybe you can crop out your car, and shrink it down to 100X100.

That must be one fun Fiero to play around in! I love my Formula, but it could use a little more kick than its tired 2.8L V6 and 3 speed auto can generate. I do my own repairs, but an engine swap is a little beyond my capabilities, so I soldier on with the stock powerplant. If I did a swap, I'd likely chose a 3800 S/C, although the Olds Shortstar is an intriguing swap too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts