Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As there seems to be no other way to go this I will manually keep track of who signs up for the 26th of November (snow date is the 27th :willy: )

I expect we will have a Cleveland contingent led by Nancy Berens :)
I will co-ordinate the Akron Canton contingent (hope I have a car) :(
Nancy Morton may help us grab the southerners together :cool:

I have a meeting place set up in Ohio (details to follow) that is about half an hour away from the PA Welcome station where we will all hook up with XMM and any other Pennsy-types.

More posts later on all this

For now...let's get a committed head count and remember THIS IS THANKSGIVING WEEKEND ...figure that in your plans when you commit

I know we will have more than 6 this time...

peace in the valley !!!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
information

for all of you signing up...PM me with your e-mail address..phone # and name ...etc (if not already done so)

I'll be sending mail out under my regular e-mail to the drive group as necessary

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
e-mails

I have a mailing list with the following 4 people on it

SHOEMAN
CARNUT
XMM
ATEAM77

·
Registered
182 Posts
If I have my car I'll go!

Pick me! Pick me! : ) Marla

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bringing this up front

Haven't seen a lot of response on this one...so I thought i'd bring it up again.
With the colder weather starting to hit it looks like a "top up" drive

I've got the private mailing address sheet set up...and a message will go out next week but there may be other NEO's out there who haven't committed one way or another.

I went 3800 on 11-02
"Bowie" received a 4700++ VIN DELIVERED already to N. KY ...so maybe there is hope I'll have my own by the 26th as will Mogo Coolone and Buckeyewilky

Marco.....don't put it up on blocks before the 26th...we have 1 more run !!!

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Come on PA Solstice Owners!!!

Come on guys. I was the only PA Solstice owner in Ohio a couple of weeks ago. There were so many Ohio owners there that I was afraid to put on my Penn State jacket. We can't let that happen on the 26th! We will have a good run on the 26th even if the weather is bad. If all else fails we will find a nice warm restaurant where we can park and enjoy some good company with other Sosltice owners. PM me if you need more info or can join us. It will be a great time and maybe I can even wear my Penn State jacket this time. :lol:

·
Missing my Dad 9/40-5/08
330 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
Come on guys. I was the only PA Solstice owner in Ohio a couple of weeks ago. There were so many Ohio owners there that I was afraid to put on my Penn State jacket. We can't let that happen on the 26th! We will have a good run on the 26th even if the weather is bad. If all else fails we will find a nice warm restaurant where we can park and enjoy some good company with other Sosltice owners. PM me if you need more info or can join us. It will be a great time and maybe I can even wear my Penn State jacket this time. :lol:
We're signed up, unless of course it's raining. So you'll have some PA friends along.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Ex-Miata Man said:
One question regarding your Penn State jacket.

How old was Joe Paterno when you bought the jacket.

If he didn't qualify for AARP when you got it, please don't bring it. :lol:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Appropriate attire

Dan: If I tag along on this ride, I'll make sure I wear Steelers attire. Don't have any Penn State stuff. Should we roll up our pants?

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll post a roster on who is IN officially by Thursday..

come on NEO's sign up !!!

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Would love to able to meet up with actual "owners" - still a "waiter".

Driving junk right now - if I can borrow son's car for the day I'll be there!

Thanks for inviting PA :)

·
Registered
202 Posts
congrats to druid-2

druid, happy birthday and congratulations told you you would get for your birthday. got your cd ready? you'll need a new dew rag to match.

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Bump

Bumped this to try and get more people this evening!

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
run on the 26th -partial list

I have the following committed
JMS-MES
XMM
CARNUT
DRUID
OL LADY
MOMSSOL (w/o car)
74MGB (maybe with Pure)
Mogo (maybe with Sly)
ARKTEK (another maybe)
MARCO (another maybe)

need M*O*R*E* !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Sorry guys, but I'll be driving from Cleveland to Raleigh NC for Thanksgiving... That is if the weather is good in OH... and the forcast looks good for my return on Sat. night. Sorry to miss you all... Hope I can make it next time. Loft_guy.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Id like to but can't for a couple of reasons. I work on Saturdays and secondly
I'm still at 3800 (going on five wks. now). Maybe next time around. :cuss:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
SOLSTZ06,
We're going to make a run through western PA. I will adjust the drive location to start at the closest point for the drivers who have to come the farthest. 'Come on out, the weather is guaranteed to be good ( :lol: ) and the company is the best!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts