Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to spokesperson at the CIAS and they were saying that instead of a five speed there would be a six speed. I asked if this was correct and they said a six speed is the tranny. :yesnod: What's next. :willy:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
nighttripper said:
Talked to spokesperson at the CIAS and they were saying that instead of a five speed there would be a six speed. I asked if this was correct and they said a six speed is the tranny. :yesnod: What's next. :willy:
I'm lost...he's talking about the future? All indications including Lutz himself last week say 5 speed. If he's talking about this year he might be blowing smoke or he's been reading too much of the Canadian GM website with the specs from 2002 (which did have a 6 speed on the 2002 concept).

·
Registered
767 Posts
nighttripper said:
Looks like they're still reading off the canadian site that still shows the 2002 concept car with the supercharged engine and 6-speed tranny. :yesnod:

·
5,600 Posts
:crazy:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
:brentil:

Blame Canada :patriot:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
nighttripper said:
Got to be the exchange rate to CDN, eh?

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2KWK4U said:
:brentil:

Blame Canada :patriot:

Please don't invade us George we don't have any WMD's " Wrong Misleading Data" :lol:

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They also talked about a June startup of production and availibility by August:yawn: . Hmmmmm, the snow "should" be gone up here by then and maybe even a bit warmer. :lol: Must be a special Canadian production run.:cool:

·
Registered
180 Posts
they will probably only sale us the pre production models for $50,000 CDN The Canadian model will be either the 2 speed or 4 speed Fred Flintstone engines, depending if we have a passanger or not

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
airbalancer said:
they will probably only sale us the pre production models for $50,000 CDN The Canadian model will be either the 2 speed or 4 speed Fred Flintstone engines, depending if we have a passanger or not
The options will be a pair of skates and a hockey stick no room for equipment won't need a top because of our innate ability to survive in the cold :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
nighttripper said:
The options will be a pair of skates and a hockey stick no room for equipment won't need a top because of our innate ability to survive in the cold :lol:
But if you are in the NHL you won't need the hockey gear either ;)

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mceb said:
But if you are in the NHL you won't need the hockey gear either ;)
Ain't that the truth :lol: Good thing there is auto racing can you say DAYTONA, NASCAR :party:

·
Registered
180 Posts
nighttripper said:
That a good one!!!!
I read that the new SLK 230 has an option for a Air scarf that blows hot around your shoulders that cool but $1200

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
nighttripper said:
Certainly wasn't a Canadian in the Mustang ad, then.

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
achieftain said:
Certainly wasn't a Canadian in the Mustang ad, then.
Not wanting to offend anyone I'll think let sleeping dogs lie, ;) But he did appear to be from somewhat of a southern clime. :cool:Of course he wasn't wearing his TOUQUE :lol:

·
Registered
180 Posts
airbalancer said:
That a good one!!!!
I read that the new SLK 230 has an option for a Air scarf that blows hot around your shoulders that cool but $1200
Saw the SLK 230 and it did have vent in the head rest to blow air on to yopur shoulds.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts