Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time to start planning to Do the Dells in 2011! Two rooms booked already, at least.

:party: :driving: :party:

·
Registered
468 Posts
We're IN....#2 on the list! :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
room booked and ready for dells 2011. :willy::cool::party::party::party::cheers::driving::driving::driving:

·
Registered
784 Posts
Booked already... It is obviously Kim's new "birthday" (glad she took it, one a year is enough for me) and this is her "birthday" holiday. :devil:

Really a great combination of friends, roads, laid back attitude (drama free) and just straight out fun (with all of the teasing that is par when friends congregate). When Kim and I both got back after a very long drive, we still felt rested and rejuvenated... It doesn't get any better than that. :thumbs:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Booked our room as well! We're already ready to come back :)

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,457 Posts
I called tonight and booked for next year, despite it being the same weekend as the 2011 SCCA National Championship Runoffs at Road America. It's a conflict again.

After this year's performances by the Solstices, I kind of doubt that they'll be back next year.

See you at the Dells next year . . . maybe. :dunno: :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
We are booked for next year also. But apparently our cabin #5 will not be present next year.:brentil: Oh well we will move in with the rest of you folks.:)

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are booked for next year also. But apparently our cabin #5 will not be present next year.:brentil: Oh well we will move in with the rest of you folks.:)
:party: yea!

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Special thanks to AR, Mom and Rob for all the work and effort putting these great events together. BTW, do we owe anything to cover costs?

And to all our Sol friends and family, Vin#7838 with 29,600 miles was retired today 4-1/2 years after birth!

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Tis the the season to start the list!

1. Aspenrose
  2. MomsSol
  3. RoadieRob
  4. Devoking :blush:
  5. Bentley
  6. Awsmsky
  7. Warthog
  8. DaveOC
  9. KYGXP & SlyGuy
  10. Fred356 YEA!
  11. GoBoilers
  12. Sunfun
  13. Uptownmarie
  14. taxlaw
  15. Betters
  16. baconbits

·
Registered
468 Posts
Way to go AR!! Keep the spirit alive!

Especially since today was the final wash / wax and ready to park for the season. Took off the "GM snowflakes" last Friday and got the 5-spoke OEM rims on @ 35 PSI cold. After a quick dry in a few minutes, time to hook up the trickle change and cover the Devil up. :devil:

Also parked the mower and fired up the blower. I'm ready for Snow-meggeddon in Wisconsin! :glol:

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Tis the the season to start the list!

1. Aspenrose
  2. MomsSol
  3. RoadieRob
  4. Bentley
  5. Awsmsky
  6. Warthog
  7. DaveOC
  8. KYGXP & SlyGuy
  9. Fred356 YEA!
  10. GoBoilers
  11. Sunfun
  12. Uptownmarie
  13. taxlaw
  14. Betters

:brentil::cuss::cuss::brentil:

:toetap:

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:brentil::cuss::cuss::brentil:

:toetap:
ROLF! Got ya on there, was using my few awake brain cells to compile the list so far :D

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Way to go AR!! Keep the spirit alive!

Especially since today was the final wash / wax and ready to park for the season. Took off the "GM snowflakes" last Friday and got the 5-spoke OEM rims on @ 35 PSI cold. After a quick dry in a few minutes, time to hook up the trickle change and cover the Devil up. :devil:

Also parked the mower and fired up the blower. I'm ready for Snow-meggeddon in Wisconsin! :glol:
Snow tires & wheels swapped on last Sunday, now the snow blower is refusing to cooperate, but draining the tank this weekend, hoping it's just the old gas, since a new plug didn't do the trick...

·
Registered
566 Posts
Decided to boycott winter, even though it is snowing tonight. Thinking there might have to be a mid winter flat iron steak run. Just thinking about one today!

·
Registered
26 Posts
No runs here 10 inches of snow tonight freezing rain tomorrow and Friday ..car isn't moving till May...Put the Mizzuz and myself down for the Dells run.. though thats along way off and planning that far ahead is not part of my nature...

·
Administrator
9,248 Posts
Decided to boycott winter, even though it is snowing tonight. Thinking there might have to be a mid winter flat iron steak run. Just thinking about one today!
Dang you!! Now my mouth is watering!! :drool:

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oooh! oooh! I'm definitely in for that idea!

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I think I better pass on that one.
My arteries still need another 9 or 10 months to unclog.:devil:

Glad to see I finally made the LIST.

·
Administrator
9,248 Posts
I think I better pass on that one.
My arteries still need another 9 or 10 months to unclog.:devil:

Glad to see I finally made the LIST.
Hey lil bro ... I've tried to send you two emails to the embarg addy - both came back failed. Can you pm me your current email?

Has to do with some 'family' bidness :D

1 - 20 of 171 Posts