Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just have two questions for those that may know this platform and materials being used on it.

- What size headlight bulbs will be used???
(looking into HID kits made for plug/play based on bulb size)
- What speaker sizes are being used front/rear, and possibly on the dash???

thanks alot...wahoo first post lol

_Justin

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
now that about 7months more have gone by im gonna see if i can get some info now lol....bump for same questions in beginning of thread

·
Registered
404 Posts
LOL you've waited 7 months for someone to respond? lol I cant give you an answer because i dont know but if i keep this thread alive maybe someone that does know the question will answer.

·
Registered
481 Posts
try pm to 2KWK4U. he would probably know. i think he is the one taking his solstice apart and putting it back together lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
h13 what the hell bulb is that lol, never seen one of those before...now im just tryin to decide what kinda components imgonna need to buy for this beast if i get it

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
There is a thread in the tech section about HID's, one member put 6000K and another member installed 8000K, there is info on where he purchased it and prices.
The speakers in the car with the MP3 upgraded radio are very good, if you want to add your own woofer and Amp, otherwise buy the Monsoon setup it sounds great even with the top down.

·
Registered
763 Posts
SplytSecond said:
h13 what the hell bulb is that lol, never seen one of those before...now im just tryin to decide what kinda components imgonna need to buy for this beast if i get it
It's only been out a year or two, I'm waitning for the h13 silverstars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts