Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
It is sharp car from the back, top and sides. I like it more now than when I first saw a photo of it. I have a dealer near me so I have seen three there.
Then I saw a red one when driving. We were side by side at a red light.
It looked really nice.
But I like curves of the solstice front.
Overall the sky looked like a really nice ride.:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
I liked (and still do like, for that matter) the lines of the Sky's body. It's another beautiful car. The decider for me is the dash and interior: hands down for Solstice, and since that's what I'm going to be looking at mostly, there wasn't a question. I will say, though, that I fall more and more in love with the Sol's exterior as time goes on. Hey, I don't even have to be in it to start smiling!

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
It looks that way, base on the pictures posted before these ones.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
I've seen three sky's in only the 3 month's they have been out. And the first on I thought it looked pretty good, but since then I have see 2 more, one parked and up close. All I can say I'm glad there is a Solstice. The more I see the Sky, the more I don't care for it compared to the Solstice. I'm not saying it's ugly, just not crazy for it. But if there was no Solstice, I might of gotten a sky.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I had my Sol parked next to a Sky at a local Cruiser event. It was cool to have them parked next to each other, and see the reactions of the people to both. People were on both sides on these cars, and they could see both and compare. We have made our Sol choice. Others will make the Sky decision. Since they are sister cars, we should be equally proud of their decision as they are for us. They are both examples of what the Americn car companies CAN do, when they decide to.

·
Registered
105 Posts
crawdadsolstice said:
I had my Sol parked next to a Sky at a local Cruiser event. It was cool to have them parked next to each other, and see the reactions of the people to both. People were on both sides on these cars, and they could see both and compare. We have made our Sol choice. Others will make the Sky decision. Since they are sister cars, we should be equally proud of their decision as they are for us. They are both examples of what the Americn car companies CAN do, when they decide to.
Well said, crawdad!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
crawdadsolstice said:
:agree: they both have their plusses and minuses, neither is perfect.. but i prefer the Sky... as i have said before I was going to get the Solstice untill I saw a picture of the Sky , I decided to wait...
I do like the dual outlets in place of the retangular one on the Sky, I think it looks better...

·
Registered
83 Posts
crawdadsolstice said:
Since I was the Sky next to Crawdad's Solstice,,,,, I agree Well said. It was fun to stand back and listen the people in the crowd compare. They weren't shy about telling you which one the liked better.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts