Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I recieved my promotional calendar from Saturn last week. The last page on the calender talks about the future of Saturn. In the background on what looks like a testing room has a dual exhaust Sky with a small lip wing on the rear.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Delnari said:
Hey everyone, I recieved my promotional calendar from Saturn last week. The last page on the calender talks about the future of Saturn. In the background on what looks like a testing room has a dual exhaust Sky with a small lip wing on the rear. Can anyone upload this picture?
If it's the picture I am thinking of then I believe that is an old picture..

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Everyone say hi to Vicki I believe, she designed the interior. :D

Yes and no to this being an old picture. We've seen PART of this image before. The part we've seen only showed the car having one exhuast tip on the right because it was cut off. So we've never seen this dual outlet Sky before in full. We always assumed it was single exhuast.

It also didn't permit you to see the wing too. HAHA I get my comupance!!! I think that little wing looks awesome.

·
Premium Member
10,407 Posts
brentil said:
Everyone say hi to Vicki I believe, she designed the interior. :D

Yes and no to this being an old picture. We've seen PART of this image before. The part we've seen only showed the car having one exhuast tip on the right because it was cut off. So we've never seen this dual outlet Sky before in full. We always assumed it was single exhuast.

It also didn't permit you to see the wing too. HAHA I get my comupance!!! I think that little wing looks awesome.
Brentil:
Sorry but here is a link from Dec in our forum where we were discussing it.
http://www.skyroadster.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9675&postcount=6

1 - 5 of 5 Posts