·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Great video!

Thanks for the link. It was good to see that the car is actually real, and not just oru overheated imaginations!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Men aren’t being overlooked. For the fellas, Gordon said automobiles are necessary equipment. The opposite of being a chick car is a chick magnet.I always say that the automobile is a young man's second most important thing,” Gordan said.
When it comes to that second most important thing, the Pontiac Solstice just might fit the bill.
"It looks like a male car. They're going after the 20-something guy who's you know wants to look cool and it does look cool," Gordan said.
My 25 year old daughter says that a car being chick magnet is a myth. A girl won't just walk up to a stranger 'cuz he's got a cool car. But there is what she calls a "Stud Magnet". Guys, myself included, will walk up to a cool car just to check it out. And then when a girl walks up and pops open the door, she has just climbed from a five to a seven! Daughter said that was why she spent a month wages in high school to drop her truck and add custom rims. Of course she didn't tell me this at the time. :willy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts