Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to get out to Skyline Drive in Virginia today, buzzing south at perhaps twice the recc. speed on the turns (I admit nothing)... what do I see??

A beautiful Solstice zipping north... what a cool car. I had to pop an illegal U-turn (I admit nothing) and catch 'em up.

It was solsis (I think). We stopped at an overlook to chat and became the center of attention in the middle of all the fall foliage.

Seeing a Solstice on the road when you are driving one is quite a thrill! But you won't even get a chance to wave for the obvious reason (though I admit nothing)

Backstage

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
The wait goes on......

Wow, can't wait to look for other Solstice Brethren when I get mine. The wait continues....... :yawn:

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Backstage said:
Managed to get out to Skyline Drive in Virginia today, buzzing south at perhaps twice the recc. speed on the turns (I admit nothing)... what do I see??

A beautiful Solstice zipping north... what a cool car. I had to pop an illegal U-turn (I admit nothing) and catch 'em up.

It was solsis (I think). We stopped at an overlook to chat and became the center of attention in the middle of all the fall foliage.

Seeing a Solstice on the road when you are driving one is quite a thrill! But you won't even get a chance to wave for the obvious reason (though I admit nothing)

Backstage
great roads to drive it on......ours isnt too far away..fingers crossed...and will certainly hit the road when we get in .......sitting here in northern va..being patient..but its getting tougher.....

·
Registered
670 Posts
1 other

Have only seen one other Sol on the road, or actually in a parking lot. At a resturant and we did not have ours there. Found out it was just a mule in transit to a dealer for show. Still looking for a "first contact" with another of our kind. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts