Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
duckSol intends to sell the Solstice.
DO NOT junk up this group with ignorant offers or questions.
Everything you need to know is in my signature line
including "SLY gone SOLO." Mileage is around 85k and as soon as I replace the*
dead battery, I'll post the exact reading. This is not a forced sale by any means.
I found a HD that fits my feathered hind parts at a stinking low price I have to have on my CO MC endorsement.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
HD for a Solstice ? bad swap :lol:
Sting I'm probably going to do that the other way around. I've been riding motorcycles most of my adult life and just bought my Solstice last spring. I think I'm going to sell my Harley this spring. I think I would have to agree with you on that bad swap comment. :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
17,526 Posts
I'll junk up any thread if I so desire! And then Rob will delete my post.:brentil:

:lol:

Bert
Now why would you say that?

Junk away. It's Duck!

Signed,
OSU Beaver

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Of course trade 2000's technology for 1920 junk, why wouldn't you. Your garage floor always needs oiled, having the neighbors taking pot shots at you as ride that noisy piece of crap down the road. Guaranteed hearing loss, its all good

Trade American for an import!!! Well if it is new.

Good luck to you duck, oh by the way what do you think of the Buck Eyes?

Okay, I take it all back, just had to stir the Ducks nest little.

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
As a Beaver fan are you happy that Riley is at Nebraska?

Duck has our future head coach so you guys have things in common.

Keep the Solstice or trade up to a Sky.

That should P off the pope!!!

·
Premium Member
17,526 Posts
I liked Riley, not that we were buddies or anything, but he seemed like a good, honest well intentioned and competent coach for the Beavers. But he could not win the big game and his teams while better than average were never great.

I am optimistic about the new coach and of the opinion that the program will benefit from a shakeup and the fact that the school administration worked hard and early to get a new coach of merit. That for the first time indicates that sleepy Corvallis may be waking up to the opportunity that a first rate football program brings.

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Well we are hoping that with the tradition, facilities and financial backing, Coach Riley can turn the corner. Not sure it is a lot easier recruiting to Lincoln, but unlike Eugene, we actually have won on the big level. (sorry Duck, had to) There are a lot of our fans not happy with the hire, but most were pretty sick of Pelini's actions to. Should be interesting for both schools.

Was someone selling something here?

·
Premium Member
1,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weeeel, FSD & H, I'm a happy. Dook won so at least we kept it in the South :lol:

The fender fits better than factory after the battery swap. I used 2 X 4 blocks to fit the fender :willy:

Not doing an even trade for the HD that DON'T LEAK and there is a Rebel at the shop. :cool:

Next is the water pump changeout. Screw GM's labor rate sheet at 8 hours and whatever $$$ :cuss:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts