Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called me today(Wed.) to let me know there is a Sly in to view(same as I ordered) and to come check it out.
I do not think I want to see 'my' car when I cant drive it home :(
It is at Coastal Cadillac on 19.
Hope this helps someone out :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks!! going right after work to finally seen one in person! There are 2 others on the forum that have cars coming from this dealer.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cool ( I have decieded to go after work to see it around 3. I was extremely happy with Daryk (with whom I placed my order). After the nightmare experience I had up here @ a certain dealer in :devil: Brooksville :devil: , I even had a local print place make me a little sign for my soon to be rearview mirror on where not to shop.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thanks for the info, I'd like to see another one to compare. Do you think it will be there over the weekend? Whereabouts on 19 is this dealer?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not sure how long it will be there, the dealer is just north of the Gulfview mall, on the west side of 19.
You may want to call ahead, unfortunatly I do not have the number in front of me and I am late for work, but it is Coastal Cadillac/Autoway Pontiac.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just returned from my "look but don't touch". OMG this car is nice!! The Sly is a lot lighter than I thought, although it was under indoor lighting mixed with sunshine.
I believe the vin was 1412? I didn't have a pen on me, but somewhere around there.
The owner is picking it up today, so sorry folks that didn't get to see it :(

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sly in NPR

I stopped by after work yesterday about 10 minutes after it was on the show room. I got to sit in it, and it fit like a glove. Perfect. They opened the hood and showed the engine also. This car is so awesome in real life. The pictures just don't do it justice. It was great. Only problem now is I'm still waiting for the call from Paul or Daryk to tell me " Your Car is Here!".
Cwh55

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pure In Palm Harbor

My dealer called me Saturday to check out a pre-production vehicle they had in.....I was very happy to finally have seen one in person, and actually sit in it!!! :)
Dealer is Dick Norris Pontiac 30777 US Hwy 19 N in Palm Harbor. Just north of Curlew Rd. They're supposed to have it until some time today (Monday 10/31).

·
Registered
61 Posts
#518 POLICE RED Owner from New Port Richey

I was raised in New Port Richey and have since move to West TN, my Solstice is #518 and POLICE RED. I would love to cruise down to Pappas's for a great dinner and drive along the Coote River on a cool evening.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts