Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car is great....no major concerns, and it's even better than I expected.....but I do miss the outside temp and the compass in DIC, I know little things!!!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
SOLSTZ06 said:
The car is great....no major concerns, and it's even better than I expected.....but I do miss the outside temp and the compass in DIC, I know little things!!!!
I made that comment to my passenger on our way to South Bend today...at least about the temp. Obviously that data is available to the engine, so making it available to the DIC should be trivial. The compass would involve additional hardware.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Chris said:
I made that comment to my passenger on our way to South Bend today...at least about the temp. Obviously that data is available to the engine, so making it available to the DIC should be trivial. The compass would involve additional hardware.
Hey Chris, How is the sound system on the Solstice? I noticed you ordered the Monsoon system... I am going to get that on my Sky and was hoping for a owners review.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Classic66vair said:
Hey Chris, How is the sound system on the Solstice? I noticed you ordered the Monsoon system... I am going to get that on my Sky and was hoping for a owners review.
I'll send you a PM. Don't want to hijack the thread.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Chris said:
I'll send you a PM. Don't want to hijack the thread.
Thanks, Chris, You answered my question...Your an A-1 Member in my book.

·
Registered
515 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts