Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garage Queen that is!

Picked up this 2008 AGGRESSIVE SOLSTICE GXP with less than 14K miles on it over the weekend!!! :yay: :woo: :yay:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I am and have! Took her out on her obligatory first twisties yesterday! We're just getting warmed up to each other! :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Hey Susan

Congratulations!!!

:party:

What did you do with your Deep NA?

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Awesome.....way to go!!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Way to go, stuck and mrs stuck! :yay: :woo: :yay:

Mine's coming out for St. Patty's too! :D

Derek, I sold my NA for a profit. She has retired to a dealership horse farm near my birthplace. :) I did not take her mods except for license plate frame and opel antenna. I'm glad I did too, because this one had one of those LONG ones. ;)

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks DDM Dave for checking it out! Always nice to see you and Ivy! :cheers:

I only have ONE SOL. I sold two cars last week for profit. I'm one tired woman. But I have what I want and remember the greatest revenge is living well. :)

Like that one, duck! POWER SOL!!!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My first mod, RJ, was the license plate frame. Next is Opel antenna. Those are the only two items I removed from my DEEP SOL.

And I plan to do the DDM TUNE at NATIONALS in ASHEVILLE, NC in JUNE 2012!!! :yay:

·
5,600 Posts
Congrats on the new wheels and on buying the fastest color.

So, how does the Opel perform compared with the OEM? Is there much dropoff in reception?

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks jimbo and Mark! Great to hear from you guys!

The Opel OEM antenna actually works well. But I do live in a large metroolitan area with strong radio reception. YMMV

·
Registered
189 Posts
Congrats. Beautiful car! We (my wife and me her loyal mechanic of 38 years) own the same color. My wife has an 07 GXP Red (below). It is our "therapy" car. When you've had a rough day at work, the sun is out and it's warm enough (here in South Central PA we've had unusually mild winter) nothing, no Advil, Alleve, Excedrin etc works as well as opening the garage door and backing out a dose of top down SOL!:):cool::lol:

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
EarthNTX -- I prefer to call it a BSEG ==> Big Sh!t Eatin Grin ==> :D :D :D

skline00 -- A DOSE OF TOP DOWN SOL ! ! ! <== I LIKE IT ! ! ! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts