Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone kick Mother Nature's butt?! I am going to be looking like I am remaking the VW convertible commercial with the ski masks in my Solstice pretty soon.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Bummer. Finally above average temps in Michigan now. Supposed to take a dip just in time for the weekend, but no snow in the forecast. (For now).

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Farmers' Almanac called for a tough winter, but it seems that was for the West and North/NorthEast. Down heah in NC it is mostly rain, but that does make us keep the top up, which is a downer.

·
Registered
55 Posts
You guys make me laugh. I bought my car last Sept. parked it in a heated wharehouse until last week. In the 7 days since putting it back on the road it has snowed 2 days. Day time highs 40 f. I was going to take a picture of my car in my driveway on the weekend with the 2 feet of snow in my front yard behind it.

·
Premium Member
2,212 Posts
Sorry guys, it was sunny and 67 on the way in yesterday and today and humidity has been quite low. Put the top down at lunch and for the drive home and it was excellent. Almost time to roll out the bike. However, by the end of the month, I'll crying cause it's too damn hot so let me gloat while I can. Take care up there.
Charlie

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Rob: I just spend the last 3 hours moving fricken snow up here in Ft. C. This is not longer fun. :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
GS, I feel bad for you man. It is 80 and sunny here. But like TX says it will be to hot by the end of the month. Enjoy spring, we went from winter to summer.

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,733 Posts
High 60s here. Haven't seen snow on the ground all winter.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
It was near 80 here yesterday, dropped the top and enjoyed every degree! Gave her a good bath last night before I tucked her into her garage. It's supposed to start raining tonight and not stop until Tuesday or later. UGH!!!! Everyone here is SOOOOOOO tired of rain!!!! :(

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
Yeah? I mowed the snow on Sunday. lol. Actually that's a bit of an overstatement. Whilst mowing on the lawn tractor though, it did indeed snow just a wee bit.

I had to get a can cooler for my beer. Not to keep it cold, to keep my fingers from going numb holding onto it!

·
Super Moderator
16,390 Posts
Farmers' Almanac called for a tough winter, but it seems that was for the West and North/NorthEast. Down heah in NC it is mostly rain, but that does make us keep the top up, which is a downer.
Well up heah, Punisher does not get wet . . . ;):thumbs::willy::thumbs:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Snow? WTF is snow??:willy::lol::yesnod:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts