Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in going on a run on Sunday Aug 26th? We would meet at Super Car Sunday in Woodland Hills then could either do Mulholland and the PCH, or we could run Angeles Crest Hwy, or we could run the back roads up to Ojai or Santa Barbara, what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
406 Posts
im in! wooo! finally a big solstice meet up! a couple of us (4) went to irwindale on thursday and were talking about a meet! im in, coming from whittier

·
Registered
258 Posts
I'll be in Arizona, finally fixed the Sky's fuel injector seal. Pretty easy. I gotta meetup with you guys sometime.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Maybe.... All I have to do is get my car back from Werks, get the new grille installed, roll bar installed, get my lcd lights finished, multiple Norms on board and then a new paint job././.

So.... a definite maybe.

By the way John on those side tints: I put in more than 5 % and still think they are a bit light. Dave is telling me the car ships Monday!

Sam

·
Registered
406 Posts
WOOOO if the car ships monday as soon as its in the shop ill be in to pickup the exhaust!:devil: hopefully you can make it out!! and seriously let me know when you have the exhaust ready and ill go pick it up! ive been waiting for a new sound :thumbs:
also i took the tint off of my car because it got scratched up... long story but im getting it redone soon i need to update my sig

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When the car gets back a bunch of us could get everything but the paint done in a day.

I still want to get that cover from you. -Jeff

·
Registered
628 Posts
August 26th.... :(
I'll be there in Spirit!
I might come to town on the weekend of the 4th- I'm still stuck up in NorCal!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I'm still in anyone doing the grm run on the 12th??

·
Registered
272 Posts
GMR? the 12th? in 2 days?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yeah Steve look at the motorgen GMR thread I posted in there right now you can text me also if anyone else want to let me know I'm going if you wanna plan something text me at 5622173743

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sam I think we might get up to 8. I still want to come by and get that tonneau cover from you will be down that way this week, let me know your schedule.

·
Registered
406 Posts
In for whenever! Also any day for the exhaust? Maybe Wednesday? Let me know :cool:

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Ok so here is the offical plan!!! Aug 26, 2012 We will meet at 21801 Oxnard Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367 at 7:30am. We can meet in front of the Movie theater. At 7:45 we will caravan to Supercar Sunday down the street the address there if you miss us at the theater is 6100 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hills, CA 91367. We can hang out for awhile there will be a ton of cars as it is the last sunday of the month. From there we can head out to Mulholland Highway and the PCH, we can run "The Snake" and get your picture taken and maybe stop at the Rock store for refreshments. Heck we might even see Mr. Leno out there. Let me know your thoughts and give me a head count.

Here is a link to my pic taken last Sunday on "The Snake".
http://www.flickr.com/photos/capfacsurf/7777529008/

1 - 20 of 66 Posts