Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at the inside of a black on black soltice on ebay the inside color looks more grey than black.The more i looked i am glad i switched to two tone.The tan and grey color look the same as the so called black on the two tone.WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS. CHECK THE CARS INTERIOR COLOR ON EBAY.

·
Registered
710 Posts
It is very black in person. Dont always go by pictures. Black is the way...

dave clancy said:
I was looking at the inside of a black on black soltice on ebay the inside color looks more grey than black.The more i looked i am glad i switched to two tone.The tan and grey color look the same as the so called black on the two tone.WHATS YOUR THOUGHTS. CHECK THE CARS INTERIOR COLOR ON EBAY.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my choice is mysterious with two tone I am sure we will all be happy with are choices.BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF BEHOLDER :)

·
Registered
152 Posts
dave clancy said:
my choice is mysterious with two tone I am sure we will all be happy with are choices.BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF BEHOLDER :)
:agree: :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Fortimir said:
Yeah, I don't think it would be easy to make the car ugly.
I'm convinced you would have to wreck it to make it ugly.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Editguy said:
I'm convinced you would have to wreck it to make it ugly.
:agree:

not a pretty thought :leaving:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Fortimir said:
Yeah, I don't think it would be easy to make the car ugly.
We had a wing discussion way back. And spinning hubcaps and underside neons.

·
Registered
383 Posts
dave clancy said:
:agree: Beauty is in the eye of the BEERHOLDER :cheers:

·
Registered
397 Posts
dave clancy said:
I've been worried about this as well. I think it will be more grey than the original impression I got (Ebony?).
I'm sure it will still be a fine looking car though.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Got Mysterious w/black leather coming. That is what I want, sure I will be satisfied with my selection. :cool:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I ordered two-tone, but the black looks good. :cool:

·
Registered
383 Posts
I just saw it in person (thanks again JMS-MES!) and it is gorgeous. In daylight, it certainly looked black to me. It was dark and matched the dash and other interior parts great. The ONLY part that we did not care for were the door switches. They are painted silver and do not look quite right in my opinion. The seats themself though were awesome. Especially with the white stitching. Either color will be great though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ebony and Ivory

txsolstice said:
Two-tone is the way to go
My car will be two tone - Black interior with Causasian driver
:lol:

·
Registered
278 Posts
achieftain said:
We had a wing discussion way back. And spinning hubcaps and underside neons.
mine is gonna get green neons on the underside, and under the hood and decklid. the interior will be illuminated in blue and green. i plan on taking it to shows so i want to do showy things to it.

i am getting the green sol with black interior.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
tednelson83 said:
mine is gonna get green neons on the underside, and under the hood and decklid. the interior will be illuminated in blue and green. i plan on taking it to shows so i want to do showy things to it.

i am getting the green sol with black interior.
:eek:

·
2,574 Posts
txsolstice said:
Two-tone is the way to go
Originally I wanted two tone but the staff at the ride and drive claimed that there was serious glare off the light colored dash with it so I switched to ebony.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts