Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, there sure are a lot of people who joined the forum and never posted! I went to the member list and sorted by post, and the members who have not posted start on page 12 and go through page 19!! :eek A quick guess-timate puts the total number of members who were DOA at over 200! :crazy

I wonder why a third of our members never bothered to post after going through the trouble to sign-up.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
This is really hilarious, because I just did this the other day too (yeah I was bored). As of Tue there were 227 members who had signed up, but never posted. There's an almost equal number of people who have posted 1-3 times as well I believe.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, we really need some Solstice info! :lol

Seriously, I was a little bored at work. Since it was Fri afternoon I started to play around. If I had more time I would have counted them all up too, but I only had a few minutes and there were way too many. I noticed a lot of people with 1 post, or at least very few posts. At least they made one post after going through the sign-up procedure.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm just as excited as you guys. We're all desperate for more info, but, in these tough times, patience is key. You guys (and girls) post alot of great and informative info, and I really enjoy reading all. Even though I don't post a great deal, I bet I've read many, many of posts on this site. I'm sure there are many other people like myself, who, as we all do, know that something has got to break. (We almost had TOMDOC tell us alot, but obviously he got scared). No worries though, soon enough. Keep the info/theories/hypothesis'/questions/data coming. In particular, I really liked the chart of the different roadsters. I memorized every piece of data on it. Hopefully the Solstice will be as emotional as we hope, and the numbers will become second to the feel of it.

Thanks,
M :smile

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Fformula88 said:
LOL, we really need some Solstice info! :lol

Seriously, I was a little bored at work. Since it was Fri afternoon I started to play around. If I had more time I would have counted them all up too, but I only had a few minutes and there were way too many. I noticed a lot of people with 1 post, or at least very few posts. At least they made one post after going through the sign-up procedure.
What I did in the members area is you can select the posts and order by post #. That way you can see the top posters, but then you can easily jsut count the # of pages with 0 on it.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
brentil said:
What I did in the members area is you can select the posts and order by post #. That way you can see the top posters, but then you can easily jsut count the # of pages with 0 on it.
See this from my original post:

Fformula88 said:
went to the member list and sorted by post, and the members who have not posted start on page 12 and go through page 19!!
:thumbs

·
Registered
535 Posts
Hey don't complain about low/no posters. That just means they are being pruedent and learning how to use BB's and reading to obtain info, rather than posting duplicate threads.

Yay to smart newbs! :thumbs

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Darkhamr said:
Hey don't complain about low/no posters. That just means they are being pruedent and learning how to use BB's and reading to obtain info, rather than posting duplicate threads.

Yay to smart newbs! :thumbs
I hope they are smart newbies!! :lol

·
Registered
0 Posts
Let's hope many are GM lurkers.

Some of us are just waiting patiently, and are here to gather information and learn. I decided today that I want one.....

db

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
DaveB said:

Some of us are just waiting patiently, and are here to gather information and learn. I decided today that I want one.....

db
Dave, welcome to the forum and the waiting for Solstice club :smile

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DaveB said:

db
Welcome on board! I’m glad you decided to join us!

If those are some GM lurkers, they should say hi and post a couple times! They don’t need to tell us anything secret, or even let on that they are GM lurkers either!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts