Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what everyone drove now before they get their Solstice. I drive a 2001 Cavalier Z24 wanna get a Saturn SC2 as a winter car then trick out the Z hope to have the Z in the mid 13's in the Quarter by July.

Dave

·
Registered
118 Posts
I currently drive a 98 BMW 323 sedan. Looking for something a bit sportier, and it looks like the Solstice may fit the bill. Absolutely love the styling and price. What the Z4 should have been...

·
Registered
535 Posts
Currently these are my summer and winter vehicles, but I've been dying for an affordable, small rwd platform.

Arrgh! Bloody imagestation not playing friendly.
Anyway, I currently own a 2001 Santa Fe and 2003 Tiburon.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My crappy first car 1993 Chevy Cavailer Convertable just driving it till i ship off to the Navy then plan on saving up for the solstice. This is the car that i have been waiting for i wanted a small affordable convertable and i was look for something GM made and this is the one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a mint 1985 Pontiac Fiero GT for a summer car, and the daily driver is a very low mileage (50k) 81 Chevy Caprice thats basically mint (paint is bad from the sun, no rust, perfect interior). Hoping to add the solstice to the garage. The Fiero is gonna get jealous!:wink

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have a 99 Grand Am which is Supercharged and a 2003 Cadillac Escalade. Now just gotta wait for the date when I can put some $$ down on this toy

-Frank

·
Registered
3 Posts
Blazer and Accord

The blazer is my normal ride, and my wife's got her accord. A solstice would strictly be a weekend type fun car.

The only one that fits the bill so far is the nissan 350z. We'd wait for the solstice, but only if I'd be able to fit in it (I'm 6'6").

·
Registered
0 Posts
Currently drive 2000 VW Passat GLX 4motion (need it for the ski trips). This was a compromize between spouse and me. Showed her picture of the Solstice and forwarned her that there will be no compromize on this. I saw it, I want it, I will buy it! Hopefully some aftermarket chips will come out to increase performance without having to buy the supercharged model.

:cheers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Customized 2001 PT Cruiser

1964 Pontiac Tempest wagon street machine

1987 Chevy Silverado

2002 Boss Hoss trike (350 V8)

1997 Honda Valkyrie

Can you tell we like red?? No, really!!:D

If we want a Solistice, something will have to go!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
02 tahoe,best allaround wheels i ever owned & a
sweat of the brow 64 stingray, full custom down to the last nut & bolt. the stingray was the only musthave before but now there are two! 18 mos is a long time.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts