Then yes, you've got one of the 1st 1000, pending confirmation that you're not a GM insider and are in point of fact a real customer...10-digit customer unique ID number: _____________ Status:
---some-random-letters & nums--- _______________ Pending
First name: __________ Last name: ______ Home phone number: ___ Date of birth:
Sam ________________ Gamge __________ 212-867-5309 _________ 02/21/1013
C.A. - would you do us a favor and start a new thread with this info? One of us will stick it to the top of the sub-forum.Crimson Avenger said:First, let's just be clear:
If you answered "no" to any of these, then chances are pretty good that you are getting one of the first regular production vehicles, rather than one of the 1st 1000 exclusive retail vehicles.
- You did visit http://pontiac.com/apprentice and register for the EOP on Thursday 2005-04-14 in the evening, didn't you?
- You then printed out "Your official Solstice Early Order ID number", right?
- You then went to the dealer on Friday 2005-04-15 at 14:00 Eastern, and gave your dealer your print out, check?
- Your dealer logged into http://solstice1000.com with the early order program password that they were faxed, right?
- Your dealer kept at it (trying to login to solstice1000.com) and stayed at the terminal for about 40 minutes trying to get your code in and registered, didn't they?
- Your dealer got a "pending" status for your early order registration (as I discussed above), check?
Your dealer should be able to log in at http://solstice1000.com and check your status if you answered yes to all of the above questions. If that status says "pending", you're in, and you can expect that the dealer will get a verification call, and you'll get one within the next week or two.
Also, your dealer will need to associate the order they placed for you using "AutoBook" by entering the VOM number they received for your order on your EOP registration page. It's important that they do this last step before 2005-04-25 at 5PM Pacific.
Best of luck, and again, welcome to the forum.
Sly1 said:all the stuff i got from the dealership, i am thinking i got one of the first 1000. they gave me an order detail with an order # and all. does that mean i got one??
Watch out! This seems pretty odd....Sly1 said:OK, my dealer ordered 2 for me. One says pending and the other says accepted. So, I take it I got one???
I wish you the best of luck. If you see that "Pending" status from solstice1000.com, then you're in! :thumbs:Sly1 said:one of them was ordered through the eop and the other was just a standard order. they said they were trying to make sure that i got one asap. i will have more details when i go to the dealership on friday.
Actually, your one VOM is all you need. You can have that VOM associated with your wait list entry.Zavean said:I am getting more confused the more I read. I am on the wait list--big deal--and have a order in VOM that says sold. Do I need to also place another order with the dealer. I was #1 but did not get their EOP car that got through the computer. My time is 2:49 so I know I have little chance of getting a call. What do I do????