Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a quick reminder - who here is from the SoCal area (LA proper and suburbs to the Mexico border)?
San Diego here!!! :cool:

·
4,592 Posts
vegachief said:
Rosamond, just north of Lancaster - Palmdale. Number 1 on list at Rally Chevrolet/Pontiac.
There's something north of Lancaster :lol: .......Just kidding :)

Welcome to the board!

·
4,592 Posts
The Stig said:
:thumbs: Glad you liked, I took a risk with that one being a bit offensive, bit I just couldn't resist :lol:

PS, I'd rather live further out of LA than closer to it :)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Don't feel bad Rodeo - we say the same kinda thing about south of San Diego. ;)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SolLate said:
Riverside - Trying to see how many Forum members are lurking from So Cal? :cool:
Yeah - looks like it's working too! :thumbs:

·
Registered
177 Posts
for the San Diegans & those close by...

well... with some luck VIN #180 will be at Hine Pontiac sometime friday, maybe late thursday. Thanks to Murphy's law, I'm out of town for the weekend, and the dealership should have the car on display and roped off in the showroom (of course call first 619-297-4251). Its been a little disappointing corresponding with the crew there, although its mostly bad timing. I have spoken and/or left VM with 5 different names there over 2 weeks. The car presumably is in Mira Loma now. Between turnover and vacation time at Hine I'm still not sure where I stand on a couple of accessories and costs... oh well... anyhow, may not get the car 'til mid next week, if it indeed arrives. :skep: :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

·
Registered
576 Posts
lepiane said:
well... with some luck VIN #180 will be at Hine Pontiac sometime friday, maybe late thursday. Thanks to Murphy's law, I'm out of town for the weekend, and the dealership should have the car on display and roped off in the showroom (of course call first 619-297-4251). Its been a little disappointing corresponding with the crew there, although its mostly bad timing. I have spoken and/or left VM with 5 different names there over 2 weeks. The car presumably is in Mira Loma now. Between turnover and vacation time at Hine I'm still not sure where I stand on a couple of accessories and costs... oh well... anyhow, may not get the car 'til mid next week, if it indeed arrives. :skep: :eek: :rolleyes: :confused:

Congrats - always good to see another car in So Cal! :thumbs:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ventura, smack dab in between L.A. and Santa Barbara... :willy:

·
4,592 Posts
Crimson Avenger said:
Yeah, Willow Springs International Motorsports Park is just North (15 miles) of Lancaster... Oh, you were just kiding. ;)
Willow springs is up there, AWESOME..........thanks!

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.