Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
10 Kappas gathered for drive & picnic Sept 23rd in So Cal who driving what pics sent to me by Sky~Queen posted on my website, see 'em!

Clic on link below, then Kappa Drive & Picnic 9/23

Pictures, Action/Sound Videos of today's owners

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow looks like you guys had a lot of fun! If it's ok, would you please let me know next time you guys do a run? I would like to join you since I am in So. Cal too.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for posting. Seems strange to see some old friends from gatherings up our way, but after all, they are from California!
My pleasure, we've had the opportunity to get together and drive with Kappas from Arizona, San Diego/Central Coast/Northern Cali and realize there's something to this idea of Kappa Family

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow looks like you guys had a lot of fun! If it's ok, would you please let me know next time you guys do a run? I would like to join you since I am in So. Cal too.
Been meeting & riding with Kappas since 2007 nothing like that experience, fun's at the top of the list. San Diego Roadster's is the active Kappa club for So Cal area they post events on calendar on their website below find link to website which has contact info for Myrna (Vice Pres) Hope this helps you get connected into the fun:yesnod:

http://www.sandiegoroadsters.com/index.php?option=com_events&task=view_detail&agid=145&year=2012&month=09&day=23&Itemid=26

1 - 5 of 5 Posts