Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer called Tue @ 1:00 PM I was there by 2:00 and have to say the car in person looks so much better than any on the pics. There were 2 more on the truck but he did not get the vin# but one was cool and one was sly. I have only had a chance to drive it home and give it a proper wax job but today is my cruising day. My car arrived with 36 miles on it and an average speed of 12 MPH :lol: ( that’s gonna change ). Well gtg but here is hoping everyone waiting will get there's soon. :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
pursuit said:
Dealer called Tue @ 1:00 PM I was there by 2:00 and have to say the car in person looks so much better than any on the pics. There were 2 more on the truck but he did not get the vin# but one was cool and one was sly. I have only had a chance to drive it home and give it a proper wax job but today is my cruising day. My car arrived with 36 miles on it and an average speed of 12 MPH :lol: ( that’s gonna change ). Well gtg but here is hoping everyone waiting will get there's soon. :thumbs:
Waxing already? Weren't there warnings about waiting a period of weeks before waxing? Can anyone confirm this?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
yes....in fact, a car wax company..someone had a post with a url. i thought i saved it, but i didn't. it said to wait 6 months before waxing the car. until then, use mild detergent to clean it.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Congrats! The car is prob about 5-6months old, so wax on..... :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Congratulations. :party:

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #7