Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like I may be getting my Sol sooner than I expected. I got an email from my dealer today saying my order had been changed to 3800! My VIN is 3611. Here's to hoping for a quick delivery so I can cruise around in this beautiful Texas weather. :willy:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Grats Tex! Even if you get it next month, it doesn't look like our Winter will be too rough. You'll have the top down again by February or March.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Hey, good to hear!!

My Sly #2328 went 3800 on 9/30, and was supposed to be at the dealership yesterday. BUT, after hearing all the quality control and shipping delays here on the forum, I don't feel I will receive it until a couple of weeks from now..............but who knows??

I hope to see both of you Dallas guys on the road this winter on the warmer days!!

- bspate -

·
Registered
201 Posts
When it's here, it looks like I'll be the one in red. I've been keeping an eye out for yours lately on the road, but no dice as of yet!

·
Registered
201 Posts
txsol said:
Looks like I may be getting my Sol sooner than I expected. I got an email from my dealer today saying my order had been changed to 3800! My VIN is 3611. Here's to hoping for a quick delivery so I can cruise around in this beautiful Texas weather. :willy:
Congratulations

3600 :eek: wee are getting up there! Whats the BOD (born-on-date)?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Not trying to rain on any parades, buy my sol (#1294) has been at 3800 since the first week of September, and still no movement from the plant.

Maybe yours won't get tied down in all of the retro fits and re-works, which is probably why mine is still sitting. :brentil:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts