Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was around 6:41 ET when I decided to go onto the Delaware webcam that looks out at the GM Plant. All of a sudden I thought I saw a White solstice driving past the camera. Im like what! what! no this cant be. so I instantly push print scrren on the keyboard hoping I would at least get some of the car in the shot. It was luck that I was able to catch it go by. If I logged on 1 sec later, I would not have seen anything. Here is the picture, as i say, i am lucky i got some of the car in the shot. I saw it coming and knew it was a Sol because of the front lights. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
Quick reaction,just shows you what your capable of when the Adrenalin flows. :cool:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Nice Catch!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
What are the chances of that!

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
HAHAh thats soo awesome that others have seen them around that area too! I thought I was seeing things when I first captured it!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Been trying to catch a hauler with no luck!

At least I get to see a few cars while I am waiting on my own.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey!

That would be awesome to catch one leaving out of there. That would be the ultimate!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Saw one quite a while back but didnt get the picture. Now it is like a mission to try to catch one. I am ready with the printscreen finger when watching now. :D

·
Registered
96 Posts
Believe that is what these are. If you watch long enough you will catch them at different times on the traffic cam.

Black one on 9-10 Silver on 8-19

Sad that I have been watching a traffic cam for pictures of a car :willy:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I imagine that they are doing their basic test of the car after it has been produced. They do little test runs for about 10miles or so (i think) then if all is well...the big boss says "SHIP AWAYYYYYY!"

·
Registered
96 Posts
It has been said that they are letting some employees test drive the pre production cars also.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Conspiracy? I think so

Must be something exciting happening at Area 51 err, Boxwood. :willy:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.