Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Sold my 2008 N/A

917 views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  baltimoron 
#1 ·
Are you a fan of irony?

I had the '08 N/A advertised on eBay and this forum for about six weeks, and didn't get a single call or inquiry. Not even a nibble. So, I buy the Magnaflow dual exhaust/tips and an OEM dual outlet valance, so I'm all ready to do the GXP rear, right?

Friday, a guy on eBay (a zero bidder, no less) does a "Buy it Now" on the car. I just ignored it, as you and I know that zero bidders never pay; especially on something as major as a car.

Well, he IS going to buy the car. Just called me from his credit union in Missouri, and everything's all set. Amazing.

So, after waiting all that time to sell the car, then deciding to do the dual outlet exhaust and valance, the car is sold. Strange, but true.

So, now, I get to sell the Magnaflow axle-back dual exhaust and tips, and the GXP rear valance to someone working on the same project as I was.

#5 ·
Yes, I'm down to just the one, but that one is a niiiiiiiice one -- the GXP coupe :yesnod:

#4 ·
So, are you going to swap out the wheels before the car gets shipped? :)
No, the chrome wheels were prominent in the pictures and description in the ad, so I don't want to try to pull a fast one on the buyer.

#7 ·
That's okay. We're going to let it slide...this time ;)

#8 ·
Why not offer the buyer those mods?.

#9 ·
I will........ thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.