Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in going to Columbus Indiana for a Solo drivers school on May 7th? It is fun, no pressure, they have instructors that help everyone.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
great opportunity

i'm too far to be interested but there was i assume A similar class / school here a few weeks ago.........for $50 bucks we DROVE ALL DAY !!...... more seat time than prolly 3 reg events put together ....
we ran a course 1st - coupla times / clocked the runs

.......then were divided up to tackle various other courses and pieces of the ''initial'' course - with instructions on the various pieces parts - apex this that whatever..lol.. shaloms...etc :driving: etc...each part with coaches/instructors
then end of the day ....... did the initial course again A FEW TIMES.........

my time improved by like 6-8 seconds WHICH IS HUGE !!!:lol:

scca events are a great opportunity to PLAY, HOT DOG SAFELY , and tune up your skillzzz

lotta fun !! something different than your usual boring saturday or sunday !!
if you've never tried autox - JUST GO ! its a hoot and a great way to learn your car & limits - great for the kids too if you have young drivers !!.. laughed soooooo much with my grandson ! whooped his butt all day then he beat me at the end.....

all yuh need is a helmet ( most of the time they have some to lend ) but no doubt you have somebody to borrow one from for the day....
.... and a few extra lbs air in your tires........thats it........ :grouphug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts