Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the Solo Performance exhaust on my 08 GXP. It is fantastic. Now what to do with the stock exhaust. Has anyone ever found a market for the original? It only has 7 K miles on it, seems a shame to toss it.

Don from Nanaimo

·
Premium Member
1,755 Posts
When I switched exhausts, I advertised my stock GXP exhaust for free here on the forum. After two weeks, I told the muffler shop where I had the install done to toss it. One week later, somebody on the forum wanted it, but it was too late.

My point is, if you advertise it here, somebody may well find it who needs one.

·
Premium Member
325 Posts
I would be in the market for one (wanting to add dual exhaust to an NA), but shipping may be a problem.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I kept & stored my OEM GXP system after going Solo. Plan is to install it on our 2.4. I understand some think a 4 doesn't need dual but I've read the GXP exhaust just plain makes the 2.4 sound better. Main problem is also having to find/pay for dual exhaust valance.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GXP exhaust

The only problem would be shipping the darn thing. It is one piece from the cat to the tail pipes and fairly heavy. I live on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada, so the cost to ship it to the US would, I'm guessing, be prohibitive. However, if someone can figure how to transport it I would gladly give it away.

Don from Nanaimo

1 - 8 of 8 Posts