Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Solo Performance is pleased to announce that our Black Friday Sale will be an entire week long this year. It will start Monday, November 23 and continue through Cyber Monday, November 30, 2015. Feel free to order using our website, or by calling me directly at 516-655-9002 (until midnight EST). Enjoy and thanks for choosing Solo Performance!!

Steve

Performance Exhaust Systems | Solo Performance

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Can anyone find the HFC for the 2.0 on the Solo website? I tried searching via Google, but that only pulls up the Solo 2.4 HFC. But nada for the Solo 2.0 HFC.

A Solo 2.0 HFC does come up via Google but...through Ebay with no 15% discount.

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Can anyone find the HFC for the 2.0 on the Solo website? I tried searching via Google, but that only pulls up the Solo 2.4 HFC. But nada for the Solo 2.0 HFC.

A Solo 2.0 HFC does come up via Google but...through Ebay with no 15% discount.
Here's the link;

Pontiac GXP Performance Exhaust System | GXP Ultra High Flow Converter 2007-2009 Pontiac GXP 2.0L Turbo | Performance Exhaust System

I found it by clicking on the Solo link in the first post, then performance kits on the solo page, pick the Pontiac GXP on next page and then the text that says "GXP Ultra High Flow Converter"

·
Registered
110 Posts
I sent you a pm

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Thanks folks, I found the link after posting the question. What's that saying? Oh yeah, It's easier to ask for forgiveness than get permission...

Thanks Solo Performance, I wait for these types of sales all year. :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
I highly recommend the Solo Performance Street Race exhaust....it's what I have and love.

·
Vendor
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No disclaimer...15% off with free shipping to the continental US and some parts of Canada. Use the coupon code on our website, or call me direct to order at 516-655-9002. Thanks so much!

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
Solo has sponsored our Palm Springs run for two years now. Great to have as a sponsor, and they make great products. Truly support the Kappa crew. Free shipping really helps the overall cost reduction when your on the left coast.

I need to start working on the wife's car, but just a little too soon for me.

·
Vendor
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah, so there is a disclaimer "continental US and some parts of Canada". Too bad, but I understand.
It's not a disclaimer...it's just the locations we offer free shipping in. Shipping to Europe is much more expensive. We get great rates to Europe considering the size and weight of the packages, so if you email me your shipping address and what item you're looking to get, we can get you a quote quickly. Thanks so much!

Steve

·
Vendor
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Only a few hours left to get your Solo Performance exhaust at a 15% discount. Call me at 516-655-9002 to place your las minute orders. I'll take calls until midnight EST. Thanks:)

Steve

·
Vendor
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all of the support everyone!! We hope you all fall in love with your car all over again!

Steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts