Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to say thank you to Jeff, Jack and the team from Solo Performance in Mississauga.

Had to replace my cracked manifold.

Jeff was responding to emails on the weekend and set me up for a Tuesday 9am header upgrade.

And Jack had my car in by 8:30 and job complete before 10.

The whole team were very professional and did a great job.

I will definitely be back to complete the exhaust upgrade job with Solo Performance.

Thanks Craig

·
Registered
55 Posts
Jeff recommended and I bought and had installed a QR 18 resonator as addition to my Solo high flow cat. Did the trick.

·
Registered
115 Posts
These guys are a class act. They have had an excellent reputation over on the G8 Board for years. They used to sponsor the G.O.N.E. event (G8 Owners National Event). My son has their full 3" catless race set-up on his G8 (it's too loud for me LOL), but he's running a stroked LS2 403ci and a big cam that really flows some air. cannot say enough good about Solo exhaust.

P.S. I have walked away with one of their donated door prices a cool long sleeve shirt. I think you can get them on their site.

·
Vendor
50 Posts
Thanks so much for the kind words!!! We appreciate your support and feedback very much! Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!!

Steve

·
Registered
23 Posts
Bought a high flow catalytic converter. Very quick responses Shipped out the same day, packaged nice gaskets, bolts for exhaust pipe side, decals, t-shirt, licence plate cover, keychain. Surprised it made it here in less than a week. As soon as i recover from tossing out cash for hardtop and pre-maintenance maintenance stuff going to replace the crap job welds exhaust i have now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts