Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car is going back to daily driver status. I have a Solo Performance high flow cat that has less then 1000 miles on it. as we all know it's 320 $ brand new.

Comes with all of the hardware. ( not shirt, or plate ).

Selling price is 250 and i need the OEM cat. Again cat has less then 1000 miles on it. This is for the le5. So pick this baby up. it's small enough to fit in a flat rate box, since you would be shipping your oem cat, there will be no shipping charges. Thank you.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Do you want my OEM cat? Pay for shipping and it is yours. You will need to replace the studs as I snapped mine off when I put my SOlO cat on.

Chris

Car is going back to daily driver status. I have a Solo Performance high flow cat that has less then 1000 miles on it. as we all know it's 320 $ brand new.

Comes with all of the hardware. ( not shirt, or plate ).

Selling price is 250 and i need the OEM cat. Again cat has less then 1000 miles on it. This is for the le5. So pick this baby up. it's small enough to fit in a flat rate box, since you would be shipping your oem cat, there will be no shipping charges. Thank you.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am going to need your address, and contact information. I will see if it fits in a UPS flat rate box.

just pay for shipping and it's mine ? hell yeah !!!

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
This SOLO HF cat is for a 2.4 NA correct and not for a GXP as seen on info on the last picture.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That would be correct this is for the N/A 2.4L I'm sure there is a way to run it so you could use it on a turbo 2.4, but it won't fit the LNF.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts