Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a long tube header with no cat which mates up to the Solo Mach w/ Resonator Dual CAT Back Exhaust Kit. At first the sound was good, but as time went by the header seemed to overpower the exhaust system making it sound terribly loud. At one point we were the car just ahead of the rear sweep driver at Lexington and when we would make a stop and then turn and take off he could not communicate with the lead car because of the noise. I called Jeff from Solo and talked to him about my problem. He came up with the idea to add two QR-Resonators between the main resonator and the muffler. I just got back with the car from the muffler shop and the car sounds great! No more fart in a tin can sound. It now has a good toned down sound that easier on the ears but throaty and deep when I want to get it going. My wife is now happy again! :woo:
Thanks again to Jeff and Solo's commitment, support and great communication for their exhaust system products that help to make more performance for our cars! :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts