Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I'm a supporting dealer/vendor on GTO Forum and we've decided to do the same here at the Solstice Forum! We are going to offer performance parts and accessories for these awesome cars as well as wheels and body kits! We will offer installation on all products we sell as well as products we don't! Here is a list of initial parts GM has released with pricing!

18" Chrome wheels 17801223 $350.00ea. (sorry for the confusion...)
Tonneau cover 17800056 $230.00
Windscreen 17800058 $230.00 (not available yet...)
Performance exhaust 17802058 $479.00
Stainless exhaust tips 17802059 $59.00 (rolled tip)
" " 17802060 $59.00 (phantom tip)
Designer floor mats 12499649 $46.00

Other accessories available.....
custom molded splash gaurds 17800974 $47.00 (front)
" " 17800975 $47.00 (rear)
Smokers package 17800493 $25.00
Front end cover w/license plate provision 17803133 (not available yet...)
" " w/o 17800048 (not available yet...)

Accessories coming soon.....
Air box 3rd quarter 2005!
Sport suspension 4th quarter 2005!
Car Cover 4th quarter 2005!

..... while I was writing this my sales manager called me and said we got one here!! I went out and looked at it and sat in it and it was friggin' awesome! I want one soooooo bad! If you guys are interested just let me know, I will be more than happy to take care of you!
Thanks,
Steve A. :cheers:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I don't mean to be mean, but we have already been approached by a current member and someone that has been very helpful to all of us at this forum. That being said I feel that I have an abligation to that person

·
Registered
199 Posts
buckeyewilky said:
I don't mean to be mean, but we have already been approached by a current member and someone that has been very helpful to all of us at this forum. That being said I feel that I have an abligation to that person

:agree:

Sorry

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Getting some clarification on this.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Welcome over GTOdealer! :thumbs:

Forum members, as of right now, any supporting dealer and supporting member will be permitted to commercially advertise on this forum. Lets not jump on him just because he is new here while other dealers have been around longer (although others are not necessarily supporting dealers/vendors yet either).

Don't forget, any of these dealers and vendors who step up to supporting status are paying for the right to advertise. This is how Troy covers the expenses to operate this forum.

Just keep cool. :cool:

·
Registered
184 Posts
:agree: It's always good to have more than one place to look for products.

Kind of like dealerships -- go with the one that you are comfortable with.

just my .02

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appologize for any confusion, I do want to help you guys (and gals) out. I am going to become a supporting vendor and for those of you loyal to others I completely understand! If anyone needs anything please feel free to ask, I'll be more than happy to take care of you! :cheers:

·
5,641 Posts
gtodealer,

Better add "@" to that wheel price before somone thinks it is the price for a "set of 4".

Bonzo Audit Scorecard ;)
Defend Dealership: No Accuse Dealership: No
Defend GM: No Accuse GM: No
Provide Infomation: Yes
Answer Question: No
General Conversation: No

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Small Dealer said:
gtodealer,

Better add "@" to that wheel price before somone thinks it is the price for a "set of 4".

Bonzo Audit Scorecard ;)
Defend Dealership: No Accuse Dealership: No
Defend GM: No Accuse GM: No
Provide Infomation: Yes
Answer Question: No
General Conversation: No
..... you know, that's interesting because when I called GM the agent said that it was a set of 4, I kept asking 'cause I just couldn't believe it! She insisted, but we all know that if it's not and I confront them they'll just throw me under the bus and I'll have one VERY upset customer..... thanks for the heads up! BTW, have you ordered a set of these wheels already and know for sure that it's not a set of 4? What's the name of your dealership and where are you located? I'd be more than happy to refer my customers in your area!
Steve A.

·
Registered
905 Posts
Yeah I thought he was going to give us a sweet deal on them :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fformula88 said:
Welcome over GTOdealer! :thumbs:

Forum members, as of right now, any supporting dealer and supporting member will be permitted to commercially advertise on this forum. Lets not jump on him just because he is new here while other dealers have been around longer (although others are not necessarily supporting dealers/vendors yet either).

Don't forget, any of these dealers and vendors who step up to supporting status are paying for the right to advertise. This is how Troy covers the expenses to operate this forum.

Just keep cool. :cool:
Thanks a bunch! Trust me, people here are polite.... try going to ls1gto.com and asking a question....... it's murder! No big deal, I thought something and was incorrect, and while I don't own a Solstice yet, I will and I am very interested in these cars! I'm still new to these cars and will, with time, learn these as much as I know the new GTO's. So, if you have a ? and I don't know the answer, I will be honest and I WILL find the answer! Thanks again for the opportunity to serve you! :cheers:

·
Registered
976 Posts
GTOdealer, you sound like a respectable person. I am interested in becoming a supporting vendor, but have waited two months now with no contact back. Would you be interested in networking with me to help out my customers who are interested in parts? If so, contact me at my email address, since my forum inbox is constantly full.

Buckeye, thank you for your support, and I am still working on prices. Who knows, maybe GTOdealer will be able to help us all out?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cadillacricket said:
GTOdealer, you sound like a respectable person. I am interested in becoming a supporting vendor, but have waited two months now with no contact back. Would you be interested in networking with me to help out my customers who are interested in parts? If so, contact me at my email address, since my forum inbox is constantly full.

Buckeye, thank you for your support, and I am still working on prices. Who knows, maybe GTOdealer will be able to help us all out?
Will do! BTW, I know how it can be when someone tries to come into the family(how I refer to a forum..) to stir crap up. I just want everyone to know I'm not trying to take anything away from anyone, just help all of you out! :)
If you have any question about my ability try checking out GTO forums, link is on the bottom of this page... I do what I can to help!

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
cadillacricket said:
I am interested in becoming a supporting vendor, but have waited two months now with no contact back.
Caddy, I'll remind Troy about this. He's been quite busy offline the last couple months.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Cricket, that might be a great idea for both you and gto to partner up. Then we all could benefit. I am always interested in a better price then list, exspecially since we had to pay MSRP for the car.

·
Registered
976 Posts
exactly what I am attempting....plus I am procrastinating about taking orders because I would hate to come out and say "come buy this product" and then make you wait since april 15th while I sort out the problems...... Sound Familiar?

accuse GM? yes Defend GM? no
make fun of Bonzo? Always!!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sol Survivor said:
:agree: It's always good to have more than one place to look for products.

Kind of like dealerships -- go with the one that you are comfortable with.

just my .02

can i get an AMEN!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.