Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(Solstice) I really love this G.M. Car?

This car excites me more than any other car being produced in the last 30 years.?

It has been a long time since G.M. really got me excited about buying another car from them.

I admit the last generation of Pontiac Firebirds, and Trans Ams look awesome, But at 50 years old, and with the gas prices at what they are, this little car is too good to be true.

I feel like a kid knowing I might soon take delivery of this car in October.

I really love this car! except for the plastic rear bumper. But, there is a really cool guy up here ready, and waiting to color match the bumper as soon as it comes in. Mitch :cool:

·
Registered
292 Posts
MITCH said:
Is it just me, or does this car excite you more than any other car being produced in the last 30 years.?
Sorry Mitch, I guess it must be just you. :lol: J/K

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
MITCH said:
Is it just me, or does this car excite you more than any other car being produced in the last 30 years.?
Freak.

·
Registered
50 Posts
MITCH said:
This car excites me more than any other car being produced in the last 30 years.?

But at 50 years old, and with the gas prices at what they are, this little car is too good to be true.

MITCH
Get a life
The car targeted for the 50 year old crowd is the Impala
:lol: J/K

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lucky13 said:
MITCH said:

But at 50 years old, and with the gas prices at what they are, this little car is too good to be true.

MITCH
Get a life
YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT!

SINCE MY BIKE WAS DESTROYED LAST FALL, BY AN 81 YEAR OLD WOMAN DRIVER, WITH ME ON IT. I DON'T HAVE MUCH OF A LIFE. I HOPE THE SOL. WILL FILL THE VOID. MITCH

Attachments

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Lucky13 said:
MITCH
Get a life
Lucky13 news flash, you'll be fifty before you know it, so I wouldn't give Mitch a hard time. For myself at 55, having just sent the second daughter off to University, I'm ready for some fun too. Never owned a GM. Haven't been interested in anything they make for years (except perhaps a Corvette).

So yeah, bring on the Solstice and Sky roadsters. About time we could buy a North American car that even the Europeans are paying attention to. :thumbs:

Mitch you are not alone. :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Ya!!!!! and you will be 66 before you know it. No kids at home ,retired ,you and the wife and the Solstice . Can go any where at any time you want.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fortyninenorth said:
Lucky13 news flash, you'll be fifty before you know it, so I wouldn't give Mitch a hard time. For myself at 55, having just sent the second daughter off to University, I'm ready for some fun too. Never owned a GM. Haven't been interested in anything they make for years (except perhaps a Corvette).

So yeah, bring on the Solstice and Sky roadsters. About time we could buy a North American car that even the Europeans are paying attention to. :thumbs:

Thanks Fortyninenorth!

It's nice to see that there are many of us mature roadster lovers.
Thanks for the support! Mitch :agree:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Not alone Mitch.

I prefer GM to the other domestics, or the imports. So far, the only GM vehicle I have personally owned is my 1988 Fiero. GM just hasn't offered a vehicle that I really liked enough in all respects to buy. Sure I've always loved Corvette's, but they are a little out of my budget.

This year, for the fist time in a long time, GM finally has a few offerings I could see myself driving, with the Solstice at the top of the list.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:

Seriously Guys, Just Kidding!!!!!!!!!!
Already tried the Impala, and ready to move on to the Mature Roadster crowd
:grouphug:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
We knew that. :thumbs:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts