Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy am I glad the wait is almost over. Dealer called around 11am Central time with the great news. Should be here before the end of Aug. First in Texas I think - the South will rise again!!!! I hope all forum members get low VINs.

:party: :party: :party: :party:

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Texas in the house :lol: Congrats!

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Well they're sending one south to FL and one to Texas. Now they need to just send me my car. :D

·
Registered
134 Posts
I can see the headlines: "Solstice arrives early in Texas this year" (seeing the glass half full and refering to winter solstice . . . .
Congrats!! :cheers:

·
Registered
556 Posts
SolTex congrats!! Glad to see a Texas destination show up. I'm #4/7 on my dealers 2nd group allocation. (using $3500 in GM Card earnings) The wife is getting impatient for her new baby!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Wally, what color is your car? Which dealer did you buy from? We've got a Mysterious/2-tone with everything but onstar and chrome coming...haven't been able to get a VIN yet though...

·
Registered
55 Posts
no news yet

I just checked with our dealer. No news yet. Build date was July 12th. The dealer said that there was no estimated date of delivery or a VIN number available. I'm sure it won't be much longer. 1st place I am going to go to is to visit my daughter up in the Upper Pennisula of Michigan. We love to go driving.
K

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
Congrats, SolTex! Don't know where in West Texas you are, but if you should happen to drive your new ride through Lubbock, give me a buzz and I'll glady pay for lunch/dinner just for a chance to see a Solstice in person. (Of course, my wife will NOT be too happy as she thinks I am obsessed already. :) )

--Chemist

·
Registered
479 Posts
COngrats SolTex, you lucky devil. Still waiting patiently here in Delaware for my VIN, looks like living in the state they are built in did not lead to any preferential treatment!

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
del_utz said:
Still waiting patiently here in Delaware for my VIN, looks like living in the state they are built in did not lead to any preferential treatment!
What color did you get? Seems like most are darker colors so far so maybe that batching by color of the early orders was right.

·
Registered
479 Posts
mceb said:
What color did you get? Seems like most are darker colors so far so maybe that batching by color of the early orders was right.
Mysterious, cloth, I have noticed that the darker colors seem to be moving, but no word here, checked with my dealer Friday, no word as yet
I wonder if the cloth has anything to do with it, I wonder if any of the members that received their vins had cloth?

·
Registered
40 Posts
garytucker said:
Wally, what color is your car? Which dealer did you buy from? We've got a Mysterious/2-tone with everything but onstar and chrome coming...haven't been able to get a VIN yet though...
Gary, I ordered mysterious/2-tone everything but onstar, xm and smokers pkg from Ferguson Pontiac in Norman, OK

1 - 15 of 15 Posts