Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it looks like the sky at the NAIS show has a different weatherseal around the windshield. is this an improved solstice/sky window seal? is this a wishful thinking concept car only window seal? or is the solstice top and sky top going to be configured differently?

·
Premium Member
10,405 Posts
cdb said:
it looks like the sky at the NAIS show has a different weatherseal around the windshield. is this an improved solstice/sky window seal? is this a wishful thinking concept car only window seal? or is the solstice top and sky top going to be configured differently?
There is a thread going on about this under the heading:
Sky Pic at the LA show (Solstice too), you may want to chime in, I think Brentil brought it up, after looking at some great detail pictures from this show. :smile

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I posted this in more detail in the other thread, but based on the black Solstice pics I have seen from the NAIAS, it looks like it may have the same header as the Sky. However, they were not great pics so I am not sure. I need to see some close-ups, or at least get some high res pics I can enlarge.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
cdb said:
sorry to be redundant. i'll go take a look at that thread for your comments.
Oh, its definately not a big deal for me. I just wasn't up to typing out the long version a second time! :cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts