Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got home from sitting in my CAR!!!!!! Boy am I excited, they said it would be here on the 27th - and sure enough, it arrived this afternoon. It is still at the dealership getting all pretty but, Man, what a beautiful sight it was, dust and all!!!! There is also a black one there. I think it is #147 but I'm a little in the clouds right now so I can't remember. Mine is 308. Tomorrow has been set aside for just driving it around Coeur d'Alene!!!!!! Now I see why everyone was so excited when they saw their car. They are so awesome looking. After just seeing pictures for 5 months, I was incredibly happy to see my car!!!! :

·
Registered
93 Posts
Awesome! I saw one today in person (not mine unfortunately) and it IS way more beautiful than pictures can convey..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
son is happy

Yes it is. My 17 year old son was practically drooling. I could hardly get him out of the driver's seat. He is now asking if he can take it to prom!!!!! Right!

·
Registered
145 Posts
IdahoLeanne said:
Yes it is. My 17 year old son was practically drooling. I could hardly get him out of the driver's seat. He is now asking if he can take it to prom!!!!! Right!
Tell him yes, he can take it to the prom. Then whip out a camera and say "In his wallet" :)

·
Registered
269 Posts
CanSol

IdahoLeanne said:
I got to sit in one today as well (not mine however). I thought that if I just got to see a real one and have a chance to sit in it, it would hold me over until mine arrives, however, it just made me want it here now even more.

Congratulations on the new arrival :) :) :willy: :willy:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
IdahoLeanne said:
I just turned 18... I am getting my own in 3 weeks! Tell your son that lol. hahah ill post pics when i get it! lol. not bragging or anything ( :lol: )
C'mon! let him have it for prom!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts