Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from vacation so,I dont know if this has been posted but my dealer just emailed me. He said they will be getting a solstice in this week for 24 hours. Customers can come and see the car "dont know about sit but I can hope"

Im very excited will be my first real chance to see the car up close and personal.

Figured id post it for everyone

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Good news... Pre production cars have been at auto shows, why not dealers...

Billabongi said:
I just got back from vacation so,I don't know if this has been posted but my dealer just emailed me. He said they will be getting a solstice in this week for 24 hours. Customers can come and see the car "don't know about sit but I can hope"

I'm very excited will be my first real chance to see the car up close and personal.

Figured id post it for everyone
Thanks! This will be great news for folks who were too busy or too far away to make the auto shows. Do post the schedule... I imagine that Forum rules might mean that you have to hand out the Dealer location via private message, though... ;)

Thanks again! :cool:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will try if I can. It might be a pre production car, may just be there to "see" not touch or anything he said hed get back to me with specs of when itll be there.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
See if you can find out why it's going to be there and if it's going to be at other dealerships as well. I'm curious if it will be making stops at other dealers and they either haven't found out yet or haven't gotten the word out to customers. If that's the case, it would be nice to know so we can be prepared. Maybe it's part of the dealer ride-and-drive training thing that somebody mentioned before?

·
Registered
670 Posts
Where?

:cool: Where is it going to be? Maybe you can just put the town?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its tampa, fl so its not "that" close for the few of you who posted from florida. I cant post the dealer name because of forum rules.

Since they are only getting it for 24 hours id imagine its the ride n drive thing or a special promotion ill see what I can find out

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I live in NOrlando--Can you privately let us know where in Tampa-I would drive over--Which day??? Sat or Sun???

·
4,592 Posts
Billabongi said:
Its tampa, fl so its not "that" close for the few of you who posted from florida. I cant post the dealer name because of forum rules.

Since they are only getting it for 24 hours id imagine its the ride n drive thing or a special promotion ill see what I can find out
Post the location of a public institution nearby, like a post office or library, I think that would be OK by forum rules? People would have to do their homework from there to find it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Tampa Dealer

I can only find one dealer in Tampa and as a "courtesy" to us would you say it is probably on Hillsborough Ave.? :yesnod: :cool:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Billabongi said:
It is ok to go ahead and post the dealer's name and city in this situation! :thumbs:

Forum rules do prohibit the posting of dealer information for commercial purposes (i.e. advertising) other than information from supporting dealers. In this situation, you would be just informing people where they might go to see a Solstice live and in person. :)

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Just called the dealer that was on Hollis-- and is now on Dale and the sales person knew nothing about a Solstice coming until Sept. He has been with co for 35 years and knows nothing about this

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
As soon as I get the email telling me when the car will be there ill post it. Im currently withholding the info on the dealer as I dont want 1000 people calling them bugging them in case I wasnt suppose to post the info. When I have all the info ill pass all of it along

Not trying to be a prick, just dont want to get myself in trouble with the dealership. They do have my solstice afterall lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts