Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know how to make this a topic of it's own. There is a Solstice in Miami at a dealership. They were using it to make a add. Spoke with a person who saw it. Anyone live in Miami who can go and take pictures????

·
Premium Member
10,404 Posts
Zavean said:
Don't know how to make this a topic of it's own. There is a Solstice in Miami at a dealership. They were using it to make a add. Spoke with a person who saw it. Anyone live in Miami who can go and take pictures????
Where in Miami, by that I mean what dealership?.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry-don't know. The person was in my office and saw the picture on my wall of the car and said he had just seen it yesterday at a Miami dealer. I even asked to make sure it was the Solstice and he said yes. They were making a commercial ,lots of lights and cameras. He could not get real close because of that but it was the Solstice. I forgot to ask the color etc. They all think I am crazy anyway here and we were talking to him about something else. SORRY I was dying to ask more questions. I am in Orlando so was very surprised--- The car is som close and yet so far---

·
Premium Member
10,404 Posts
Zavean said:
Sorry-don't know. The person was in my office and saw the picture on my wall of the car and said he had just seen it yesterday at a Miami dealer. I even asked to make sure it was the Solstice and he said yes. They were making a commercial ,lots of lights and cameras. He could not get real close because of that but it was the Solstice. I forgot to ask the color etc. They all think I am crazy anyway here and we were talking to him about something else. SORRY I was dying to ask more questions. I am in Orlando so was very surprised--- The car is som close and yet so far---
OK, then where in Miami was he/she?. SW, NW, Kendall....
South Beach...

·
Premium Member
10,404 Posts

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OOOPPPS In wasn't suppose to know---he just called---the dealers will deni it---go gently

1 - 8 of 8 Posts