Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of dealerships with initial allocation Solstices available ANYWHERE? I'm still searching. Several of you have sent me leads though PMs, but I just thought I'd ask the entire forum. If it's against forum rules to name dealerships, please send me a PM. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
newfan said:
Does anyone know of dealerships with initial allocation Solstices available ANYWHERE? I'm still searching. Several of you have sent me leads though PMs, but I just thought I'd ask the entire forum. If it's against forum rules to name dealerships, please send me a PM. Thanks!

You might want to try the Gustman dealship network in NE Wisconsin. Sorry don't know their web address. Have you had a dealer run a search? (assuming they can do that for allocations).

·
Registered
162 Posts
newfan said:
Try the Pontiac dealer in California Missouri.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Florida, but I'll work with an out-of-state dealer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
May have to sell...

I received a reponse from a GM Card rep stating that my GM earnings would be good on my Solstice - but have heard conflicting reports since that it will not be honored on my 1st 1000 car. I may be forced to sell this car and take my backup order that I have from a dealer order. (red, all 3 option groups, lmtd.slip, mp3, air)
If anyone is interested in purchasing my 1st 1000 order, please contact me.
TR6
[email protected]
phone: 734-552-4897

·
Registered
905 Posts
If only it were black I'd take that car off your hands :)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
newfan said:
I'm in Florida, but I'll work with an out-of-state dealer.
All the dealers in Florida I know of pretty much sold twice their first 4 month allocation the day of the Apprentice program. My dealership in particular has sold 4 times their allotment of 15 (so ~60 cars) so far (as of a month ago).

·
Registered
16 Posts
newfan said:
Try dealerships in Georgia, particularly the larger ones that sell a decent amount of pontiacs. They tend to have a larger number of cars alloted to them. It is still possible to get one from the first allocation if you do your research. For example, I am in Atlanta and ordered a solstice May 5th through one dealer but ordered another one 06/16/05 at a larger dealer after I did my research to find a dealer that wasn't going to mark up the car by $3,000.00 like the original dealer did! The second car I ordered is still from their first allocation. I am canceling my May 5th order immediately unless there is someone in the Atlanta area who wouldn't mind paying $3,000.00 above MSRP!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pan1110

Sent you a PM

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
brentil said:
All the dealers in Florida I know of pretty much sold twice their first 4 month allocation the day of the Apprentice program. My dealership in particular has sold 4 times their allotment of 15 (so ~60 cars) so far (as of a month ago).
ah-ah-ah, don't jump to conclusions now!

I'm pretty sure MY dealership may still have a few left.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
dori-san said:
ah-ah-ah, don't jump to conclusions now!

I'm pretty sure MY dealership may still have a few left.
I didn't, I said all the dealerships I know of. Which is all the Central Florida ones, some Tampa, and some Miami/Ft Lauderdale ones.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Oh okay. Just didn't quite understand correctly... but yeah.

Anybody in FL or surrounding states willing to get your car from Jacksonville, just send me a PM and I can get you their contact info. Heck maybe they'd give me a cut or perhaps a little bit off my price for helping them sell the rest of them. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
initial allocation

dori-san, you might try the dealer in Fremont, NE he had two left from his initial allocation.--*********phone # 402 721 2233, ask for Ted.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts