Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stowasser in Santa Maria has a cool, not first 1k. 28,785.00. They are adding a 5000.00 "addendum", (as he put it) more than the msrp of 23,785.00. Has power, convience and premium. steel sand interior, polished wheels, LSD. 805-925-9565

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
Susie said:
Stowasser in Santa Maria has a cool, not first 1k. 28,785.00. They are adding a 5000.00 "addendum", (as he put it) more than the msrp of 23,785.00. Has power, convience and premium. steel sand interior, polished wheels, LSD. 805-925-9565
will wait patiently for mine at MSRP!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Susie said:

$5000 over MSRP?!?... :leaving:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
MSG_McKee said:
The sad thing is that I bet someone in CA will buy it. :(
Hopefully not.

I think the dealer at Stowasser is an ass.

·
4,592 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
The sad thing is that I bet someone in CA will buy it. :(
Absolutely, it already happened with the one in Santa Monica that was $3K over sticker......Californians just tap the equity ATM........That is until they all go bankrupt :devil:

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just got my Sol on Wed in Colma (by San Francisco) and the dealer said that all non-first 1000s are being marked up $5k and that some dealers are even marking them up $10k and apparently they are selling since they tried to buy some from this dealer at $5k over.

I remember the same thing when the S2000 came out. But hey... lots of people around here have more money than they know what to do with. (Wish I was one ;)

·
Registered
201 Posts
kane said:
I just got my Sol on Wed in Colma (by San Francisco) and the dealer said that all non-first 1000s are being marked up $5k and that some dealers are even marking them up $10k and apparently they are selling since they tried to buy some from this dealer at $5k over.

I remember the same thing when the S2000 came out. But hey... lots of people around here have more money than they know what to do with. (Wish I was one ;)
:agree:

My dealer keeps reminding me of the calls from across the bay area that he is getting for $4k over...and what a "favor" he is doing for me by selling it at MSRP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts