Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came from dealers they have moved my car to a build status by changing it to an order acustomer cancelled. Butthe good news is Williamsons in Uxbridge has a Preferenced order number for sale good luck guys and jump on it it won't last .....they also think theymay be ableto get one more this year

·
Registered
535 Posts
xyz1 said:
Just came from dealers they have moved my car to a build status by changing it to an order acustomer cancelled. Butthe good news is Williamsons in Uxbridge has a Preferenced order number for sale good luck guys and jump on it it won't last .....they also think theymay be ableto get one more this year
What were the options on your original order?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
xyz1 said:
I don't understand? Your original order is preferenced and hence cannot be changed, so you gave up your order so you could change what you ordered, thereby making your original order available???

·
Registered
535 Posts
Fortyninenorth said:
I don't understand? Your original order is preferenced and hence cannot be changed, so you gave up your order so you could change what you ordered, thereby making your original order available???
I just called and talked to Grant Hooker there and it is not preferenced.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry i assumed because they told me it was preferenced before that it would still be preferenced I did get an email from GM early this week and that order number was perferenced so don't really know i guess other then they told me today that i had a new number and they had an allocation left to sell

·
Registered
535 Posts
xyz1 said:
sorry i assumed because they told me it was preferenced before that it would still be preferenced I did get an email from GM early this week and that order number was perferenced so don't really know i guess other then they told me today that i had a new number and they had an allocation left to sell
Eh, not a problem. It just means a good opportunity for someone to order one the way they want and not wait until next summer for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts