Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received my monthly GM card billing statement and there was a small brochure on the Solstice.

It reads:
The 2006 Pontiac Solstice starting at $19,995.
$21,545 as shown + a list of the standard equipment.

The top is still down on the picture. :willy:

My dealer called me the other day and told my to watch the Apprentice on April 14th. He said they will be previewing the Solstice and they will be listing a web site to go on and get an ID # for the 1st 1000 Solstices. He said the 1st 1000 people to get their ID # from the site can take the ID # down to their Pontiac dealer and order their Solstice.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
AJC said:
I just received my monthly GM card billing statement and there was a small brochure on the Solstice.

It reads:
The 2006 Pontiac Solstice starting at $19,995.
$21,545 as shown + a list of the standard equipment.

The top is still down on the picture. :willy:

My dealer called me the other day and told my to watch the Apprentice on April 14th. He said they will be previewing the Solstice and they will be listing a web site to go on and get an ID # for the 1st 1000 Solstices. He said the 1st 1000 people to get their ID # from the site can take the ID # down to their Pontiac dealer and order their Solstice.
Not to burst your bubble at finding this info from your dealer but we've been discussing the program since before your dealer even knew about signing up. Good news is he called you with proper information. Too late now but hope he sent in his $295 to sign up for the EOP program.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I was at my dealer today ( I'm #1 on their list ) and we tried the website GM has listed for getting the personal ID# on April 14th. The website will not be activated until the evening of the 14th. No luck on sneaking onto the site early and getting my personal ID number. :nono:

·
Registered
766 Posts
Dealer almost has it right. It's not the first 1000 that get the number from the website. There will be many more than 1000 numbers given out via internet. It's the first thousand of these numbers entered via dealers terminals on 4/15 that will get the first 1000.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts