Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know this board is still very new with few members, but has anyone involved with it thought of organizing a national solstice club? with local chapters to be organized later by members in that region? if this car becomes the image car for pontiac that i think it will, having an organized national club might benefit them. and it might bebefit all of us too, in sponsorship deals or an annual event for all solstice owners. some crap like that, i dunno.

i know the stice is a long way off, but i had planned on forming some kind of club for the car and its owners in my area. once i settle on a name, im going to make up a bunch of business cards, go to all the local dealers, and get them to give each purchaser a card.

sorry, i think too much! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm not going to volunteer...too many other "irons in the fire!"

However, it is not too early to start a national club. The PT Cruiser Club was formed 1-1/2 years before car one hit the streets. It still exists and there are 3-4 more clubs formed since that are also still operating.

·
Registered
27 Posts
There is a club or organization for just about every vechile on the road. I am sure there will be some sort of club plus if this car happens to have a short production span of 4-10 years with less than 25k made a year, there will probably be a large following and may be a national organization. If they do kill this project early in the run, it wouldn't suprise me one bit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts