Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is there a formal club forming or will we center around the web site for information events etc..... Doesn't soltice mean the time in between (as in the summer solstice)..so what will we be inbetween? :grouphug:

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Day Tripper said:
So is there a formal club forming or will we center around the web site for information events etc..... Doesn't soltice mean the time in between (as in the summer solstice)..so what will we be inbetween? :grouphug:

Inter-solsice :lol:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I haven't seen a formal Club get going yet. There has been some talk and ideas floating around. Until people actually get their cars, its a little difficult to really get things going. I am sure something will get off the ground. Just stay tuned!

PS, moved thread to General Solstice discussion. :)

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
The first rule of Solstice club is we don't talk about Solstice club :lol: Sorry couldn't resist.

·
5,600 Posts
A Solstice Club? Well, OK. But it cant have a cover charge. And it has to have Go-Go dancers. Definitely with the Go-Go dancers. :blush:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Meaning of Solstice....

Day Tripper said:
Welcome to the forum, Day Tripper! :cheers:

There are some other threads on clubs, but I haven't seen anything firm up yet.... Though, it's tough to follow all of the threads.

With regard to the meaning of Solstice, see the FAQ at the following link: FAQ: What is the astronomical meaning of Solstice?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts