Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has there been any type of preliminary talks about starting Solstice clubs? I'm in North Jersey and I was wondering if anyone has started to form one up here yet?

Thanks
Len

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
There's been some talk but nothing concrete yet.

I figure next year once more cars are on the road.

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
There's 4 of us so far: myself, mceb, dengel and the mayor.
It looks like we're going to have to find out where mceb lives and camp out on his front yard until he allows us a ride and a few pictures to post.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
That shot ended up really nice, but why aren't we looking at the camera?

I can't wait till we all get our cars.

·
Registered
535 Posts
SlipSlider said:
That shot ended up really nice, but why aren't we looking at the camera?

I can't wait till we all get our cars.
The wife took it, but we were all looking at the camera on the timer or I think Dallas' wife taking a picture?

Here is some more for ya Slider. I left the video file size too large for the free hosting sites. I will try to shrink it this afternoon and post it.

Cheers,
Rick

·
Registered
292 Posts
Darkhamr said:
Actually we just had our first Canadian Solstice meet. Now we just have to wait for the rest of us to get our cars.

Hey guys introduce everyone, eh. :)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
White shirt. Forgot to bring my Solstice Hat.

Great job with the pictures guys. :thumbs:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Darkhamr said:
Actually we just had our first Canadian Solstice meet. Now we just have to wait for the rest of us to get our cars.

Hey, I see a little one in the picture. Just want to know, does a car seat fit in a Solstice? :lol:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
solli4me said:
There's 4 of us so far: myself, mceb, dengel and the mayor.
It looks like we're going to have to find out where mceb lives and camp out on his front yard until he allows us a ride and a few pictures to post.
I almost hate to post this forum-wide, but if mceb put himself on the First 1000 map, I think I may have it figured out. :eek:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
I'd be the guy in the blue shirt. I just got off work, i'm not a fancy boy.

A special thanks to SOLSTZ06 (holding the baby) for setting the whole thing up!

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
dengel said:
I almost hate to post this forum-wide, but if mceb put himself on the First 1000 map, I think I may have it figured out. :eek:
It's a big town ;) I'm taking courses at the solticeman undercover school :lol:

·
Registered
292 Posts
hersolstice said:
Hey, I see a little one in the picture. Just want to know, does a car seat fit in a Solstice? :lol:
I think the youngster is actually the owner of Canada's first Solstice, he'll be old enough to drive when it arrives. :lol: Just kidding guys. Hope your cars arrive soon, right after mine. :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The guys from NJ, can you keep me updated regarding future club info and stuff and any get togethers if they occur to preview the car. One last thing does anyone know if there are any dealerships around here that have the car in the showroom. I'm up by Morristown and havent seen the car yet in real life!

Thanks
Len

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi I live in Uxbridge Ontario would be Intrested in any club info you get please send.........would also be willing to help with anything i could. I am only about 40 mins from Innisville. My Solstice is blue with black leather and should be in in January

haven't seen one but didn't need to just ordered it anyway

PS selling 95 corvette (rag top) to go to Solstice any leads send them my way THANX

1 - 20 of 48 Posts