Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 40 of 176 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
The incredibly hard to find Solstice watch by Skagan. Sold by Solstice Stuff and even rarer both versions!!!!!!!
Nice Northern. Solstice Stuff was loaded with great items. Wish I had bought them all!

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Had two of these, but one had to be sacrificed to create the "Solstice Hat".

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I wasn't allowed to participate in the first 1000.
:brentil:

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Chop, you can get one made at Great Lakes Crossing. I believe the stand is out in front of the Nautica store. They will make you a 3D cube.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
You could do what I did with the 1/18 scale. Paint it like your own Solstice....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Just thought I'd pass this on to any owners of a Brazen Orange Solstice .There is a listing on Ebay in Toys ,Hobbies / Pontiac Solstice Diecast for a 1/18 diecast new in a box with a $75.00 or best offer option . I think I've only seen one other in all the years I've been collecting this stuff and for me the price is reasonable considering the diecasts are getting harder to find each day .

·
Registered
6,951 Posts
Chop, you can get one made at Great Lakes Crossing. I believe the stand is out in front of the Nautica store. They will make you a 3D cube.
Ghost I've looked at those sites before, but they still look like 2D pics somewhat. On the one I posted you can see the side of the car, and the top view of the car. In other words, it looks like it's a true 3D design.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Ghost I've looked at those sites before, but they still look like 2D pics somewhat. On the one I posted you can see the side of the car, and the top view of the car. In other words, it looks like it's a true 3D design.
The pad at Great Lakes is a 3D style cube. I've looked at them because I was thinking about having my Mustang done.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Just thought I'd pass this on to any owners of a Brazen Orange Solstice .There is a listing on Ebay in Toys ,Hobbies / Pontiac Solstice Diecast for a 1/18 diecast new in a box with a $75.00 or best offer option . I think I've only seen one other in all the years I've been collecting this stuff and for me the price is reasonable considering the diecasts are getting harder to find each day .
Thanks for the tip!
I don't own a Brazen.. but love the color!

·
Premium Member
2,630 Posts
Will be posting some of my prized posessions over the next couple of weeks.

When starting to collect I promised myself to only collect Solstice stuff related to Model Year 2007 . . . . . . . . . . . well . . . . . . see for yourself how that worked out . . . .

21 - 40 of 176 Posts