Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

141 - 160 of 185 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Damn Red, you have way too much "Stuff".

:glol:

·
Registered
556 Posts
I have a 1/24 scale and the real thing that looks like it...other than I have polished wheels on the bigger one and bugpoop on the nose.I thought about sales stuff but...I cant read

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Well, . . . . .when getting my ride I had to wait a year before she was over here (did visit the US and had a spin a few times before I shipped) and I lived abroad for a year since I had her. That is almost 2 years without a Kappa. So the only I could do for two years was hunt for goodies :)

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
Someone on FB told me if I bought Rush City issue #0 (I had no idea new comic series sometimes started with zero) that it included the series poster. Received issue #0 this week, no poster included :(. But now I have issues 0-6.

·
Registered
7,168 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,982 Posts
Just bought issue #0

Spotted some posters on line as well , so seems those are easy to get as well. Few years ago I bought it as a single item, it did not come with any comic. The poster size is odd, width is similar to a comic but height is something like four comics.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Always looking for collectable anything send me pics and prices made my 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP a collectable title. That is how serous i am. So always looking to make my baby even better.

141 - 160 of 185 Posts