Premium Member
2,641 Posts
General Motors Concept 2002

Part A

Attachments

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Here's my collection...I have 3 sets plus 3 extra cars....

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
And a 1:18th scale diecast tore apart and painted like mine...too bad it's not a GXP....

·
Administrator
9,206 Posts
Come to think about it.......I don't think I have ever seen a 1:18 GXP.
I believe there may be a Matchbook model but not entirely sure.

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
They do not exist. I've sent Revell an email asking them to consider an actual Solstice model kit. Nobody makes the GXP other then Matchbox in a 1/64 diecast....and they're all coupes.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I know there is a thread about this but with new fourm don't know how to post in it. But here is my new one. Only up to 15500 not sure true number. Here is a pick. Would also like to see your stuff. And stuff for sale also. Tyvm

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
There are actually 8 total Solstice that Matchbox produced...all coupes. 5 were in independent packaging...as shown above in my post of all 5. 3 were in blister packs with other vehicles. Many people don't know, and on the Matchbox collector's site it doesn't say it, but of the 5, according to the collector's site, there's only 4 they acknowledge. As you can see in my pic, there are 2 (upper one and first one on the left) that are very similar in color. Matchbox does not acknowledge the 2 different shades of color either.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I just picked up a reversible poster that has a 2006
Solstice side.jpg
GTO Side.jpg
Solstice on 1 side and a 2006 GTO on the other. It hasn't been delivered yet, but I got it from a former GTO owner. I did not see it posted here so I added it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
They do not exist. I've sent Revell an email asking them to consider an actual Solstice model kit. Nobody makes the GXP other then Matchbox in a 1/64 diecast....and they're all coupes.
Maisto had a 1:64 solstice convertible in 2009, those are almost impossible to find at this point.

The only GXP 1:64 model I've ever seen is RPMs Autobot Jazz. it was only available in grey and those are almost impossible to find now also.

The most unique one I have is an RC model that measured about 12". I like taking that one to car shows and driving it in front of my car wile the 1:24 and 1:64 models sit in display cases on the engine cover.

161 - 176 of 176 Posts