Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

Solstice Collectables

31K views 197 replies 27 participants last post by  RedOne07 
#1 ·
Been curious about what kinds of collectables others have accumulated over the years.
Post pictures of your "stuff" here.
I'll start at the beginning, with the Concept Brochure from 2002.

The Packet and it's contents. Four brochures one for each concept vehicle and two CD's with pictures.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
This is probably my rarest piece. It hung in the main hallway of the Defiance GM Powertrain Casting Plant where I worked.
Talked them into letting me have it when they took it down. Don't know how many were made, but they were only for display in GM facilities.
It's around 3' x 2 1/2'.

Attachments

#9 ·
Great idea to start this thread !

. . . . . The Packet and it's contents. Four brochures one for each concept vehicle and two CD's with pictures.
I have many collectables too. Will start posting photos of items no one listed after a few weeks or so.

Never knew this Solstice Brochure came as part of a package though. I only have the Solstice one. Now need to go and find the whole package.

This is probably my rarest piece. It hung in the main hallway of the Defiance GM Powertrain Casting Plant where I worked.
Talked them into letting me have it when they took it down. Don't know how many were made, but they were only for display in GM facilities.
It's around 3' x 2 1/2'.
Very nice !

Don't think I have ever seen this one before.

Does it have any fine print at the edges that could tell us more what kind of "document" it actually is ?

#10 ·
No fine print on the sign Red.
It is made of some sort of 1/2" fiber board, has Hummer stuff on the other side.
Like I said, pretty sure they were only used in GM manufacturing facilities.

#15 ·
Here is one everyone should have, great read about how all the Kappas came to life.
Got mine signed at the 2007 Nationals in Nashville.
They are still available, just google it.

Attachments

Reactions: Uptownmarie
#20 ·
Watches

The incredibly hard to find Solstice watch by Skagan. Sold by Solstice Stuff and even rarer both versions!!!!!!!

Attachments

#24 ·
Had two of these, but one had to be sacrificed to create the "Solstice Hat".

Attachments

#28 ·
Chop, you can get one made at Great Lakes Crossing. I believe the stand is out in front of the Nautica store. They will make you a 3D cube.

Reactions: ChopTop
#31 ·
Ghost I've looked at those sites before, but they still look like 2D pics somewhat. On the one I posted you can see the side of the car, and the top view of the car. In other words, it looks like it's a true 3D design.

#29 ·
You could do what I did with the 1/18 scale. Paint it like your own Solstice....

Attachments

#30 ·
Just thought I'd pass this on to any owners of a Brazen Orange Solstice .There is a listing on Ebay in Toys ,Hobbies / Pontiac Solstice Diecast for a 1/18 diecast new in a box with a $75.00 or best offer option . I think I've only seen one other in all the years I've been collecting this stuff and for me the price is reasonable considering the diecasts are getting harder to find each day .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.