Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many people have bought die cast models, collected magazine articles about the soltice for your collection?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes, the wife and I have collected everything that we could get our hands on that relate to the Solstice. Some how collecting all this stuff seemed to make the wait for her Solstice easier (slightly) :)

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
I am hoarding almost every mention in print I find in major publications, avoiding ones like the blurb from UC Fullerton.
I have two models, in two different colors plus a shirt I wore on 4/15 and not since.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
I have been collecting everything I can find. I have brochures from the dealer, buttons from the dealer, the showroom banner with the original packing box from GM, all of the e-mails from GM, the hat, shirt and photos from GM, brochures about the Wilmington plant, and all of the items given to us in Detroit at the "event" My wife collects figurines which I refer to as her "Shrine" of collectables. She is starting to refer to my Solstice stuff in the same manner. The difference is of course my "Stuff" is important while her "Stuff" is just stuff, just don't tell her I said that! :lol:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
She is starting to refer to my Solstice stuff in the same manner. The difference is of course my "Stuff" is important while her "Stuff" is just stuff, just don't tell her I said that! :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
48 Posts
I bought the green model, but ordered the red car ... obviously. :devil:

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I have everything I can get. magazines, brochures, 2 models, one for my office and one for at home, I even get the life size banner to put in my garage. My screen saver at work is the Solstice and I have a picture on my bulletin board now all I need is the car-- People think this old lady of 61 is some what crazy--hey it keeps me young at heart---

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bought the diecast model online for $19.00US plus $7.00 for shipping. Two weeks later I found the same model at Wal-Mart for $19.95 Canadian.

:brentil: :brentil:

·
Registered
138 Posts
I have a tan Solstice ball cap you can have.

Somehow, somebody sent me a tan Solstice ball cap that I no longer need, since I have purchased another car (s2K), and if anyone would like it, I will gladly send it to the first person who trade me for a new S2K hat. The hat is new and I have never even tried it on. PM me and we can chat if you have anything else of little value to trade for it.

David
Chandler, Arizona

1 - 10 of 10 Posts